Number sense is the cornerstone for success in mathematics and has lifelong implications for a child. The Mathseeds Play & Learn app for Grade 3 was created by expert educators, providing a fun, supportive and highly interactive way for children to learn number sense and early mathematical skills.
Children can choose from more than 40 guided activities which cover the following domains: operations, algebra, numbers in Base 10, measurement, data and geometry. The activities are leveled and increase in difficulty.
Each activity includes fun animations and play-based tasks which really encourage children to enjoy mathematics and approach learning in a positive way.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Grade 3 features:
• over 40 guided activities which reinforce strategies children learn at school
• a wide range of virtual manipulatives that build, develop and extend children’s number sense
• dynamic activities and a variety of question types to keep children engaged and on task for longer
• clear audio instructions to support children’s understanding.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Grade 3 was created by the same team behind Reading Eggs and Mathseeds, who have over 30 years of experience in publishing quality educational resources in literacy and mathematics.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
The developer, Blake eLearning, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Blake eLearning
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.