The app captures the specialty-determined entrustable professional activities in order to collect, organize and present data pertaining to these assessments to allow for efficient summative assessment of each resident learner as well as cohorts of residHelpents. The App features:
Use of Memorial University single sign-on (use the my.mun.ca account)
- Works on iPhone and iPad
- Secure and encrypted data
- An observer tracking PIN makes submissions quick and easy
- Discipline specific EPAs
- Works offline
- The offline data interface is now functioning fully.
- The sync process has been improved.
- Various bug fixes implemented.
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 42.9 MB
Requires iOS 11 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Memorial University of Newfoundland
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.