Square Dashboard gives you access to sales data from your Square Point of Sale app. It puts your finger on the pulse of your business—anytime, anywhere, on the go or in the office. Link to your existing Square account and view live sales in seconds. Track sales reports week over week or year over year. Set custom time periods to compare whatever you want. Even compare sales at multiple locations. See which items are selling best and start running your business better. Check your data all day—it will become your favorite feed to follow.
• Sales Summary: See sales, number of items sold and average sale amount.
• Sales Comparisons: Compare sales to last week, last month or last year.
• Categories: See which categories outperform others.
• Items: Sort your items to know what’s selling well or falling behind.
• Employees: View gross sales by employee or mobile staff.
• Timecards: Keep an eye on who’s working.
Use of Square Point of Sale is required to view sales analytics in the Dashboard app.
This update includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
We update our apps regularly to make sure they’re at 100%, so we suggest turning on automatic updates on devices running Square - Dashboard for POS.
Thanks for selling with Square. Questions? We’re here to help: square.com/help
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add a watch version please please
Please add a watch version please please thank you!
French recently updated
What is going on? Why is there French in the latest update?
Doesn't even open with iOS 10.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.