Are you battling with your mental health, anxiety and depression? If you're finding life really hard TalkLife can help. You're not alone in this. Start talking and feeling better right now.
A community of likeminded supportive people across the globe who understand what it's like to battle the ups and downs.
We know that life isn't always smooth sailing, so we built an app for the moments when you just need a friend and some advice. If you're battling with your mental health, perhaps even struggling with self harm, it can feel lonely, it can suck, and let’s admit it - that’s tough to say out loud. We’re here for everyone and anyone who just needs someone to talk to.
We have a large community receiving support across anxiety, depression, eating disorders and those battling self harm. So get on TalkLife and talk to other people going through the exact same struggles you are.
We know that sometimes it’s sort of hard to talk about certain things with family or even friends. This is a safe place where you can talk about anything: mental health, depression, self harm, eating disorders, a bad breakup or a relationship, school or work...it doesn’t matter. If you want to talk about it, someone else does too. No judgments. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Literally thousands of people are always on TalkLife-- at any time -- just waiting to listen. We think that’s pretty cool. Sometimes, life is just too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and download TalkLife for free today and make right now and everything after it a little bit better. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
• Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, whether you ever knew it or not.
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk, we let you do it just that way.
• Get involved with a community of thousands of people just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkLife users you find common ground with.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings. You can find our terms and conditions here https://talklife.co/terms
+Bug fixes and a few improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really helpful. You can get help with what you’re going through and also help out other people. You do have to make some posts and comments of your own before you are allowed to chat with people. You can also unlock achievements for certain things you do. Everything is anonymous and you can choose what information you give out.
Basically another dating app
Platform for Nazis.
There’s tons of Nazis on the app and if you try to speak out on it you get in trouble for “bullying”. Do better.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TalkLife Limited
- 195.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Talklife 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Boost Post $5.49
- Talklife Hero Subscription $7.99
- remove_ads $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.