Get step-by-step help filing an auto-accident and home claim.
Submit an auto-accident or home claim via the TD Insurance app or speak to one of our Claims advisors 24/7.
The TD Insurance app is your one-stop support tool in the event of an auto or home claim. The app guides you step-by-step, through submitting a claim, and also gives you access to FAQ's and important phone numbers.
FEATURES OF THE APP
• Accident Toolkit: A step-by-step guide outlining what to do after an auto accident. Enter and save key information at the scene – such as photos, location and witness information – and submit a claim.
• Manage your policies.
• Track the status of your claim from beginning to end.
• Request proof of coverage and download or store your auto insurance card right from the app.
• Receive advance notifications that help you track the risk of severe weather across your preferred locations, so you can stay prepared.
• Submit photos of your damaged vehicle to help expedite the claims process after a claim has been opened.
• Based on your location, find a TD Insurance Auto Centre or preferred vendor that can assist you with:
- Collision repair
- Tow truck
- Glass repair
- Car rentals
Get answers to many of your frequently asked insurance related questions, such as:
• How long do repairs take on average for a TD Insurance auto claim?
• When do I need to call the police for an incident involving my home?
Access important TD Insurance contacts:
• Customer support
Get a new insurance quote:
• Auto and Recreational Vehicles (Motorcycle, ATV, RV, Snowmobile)
• Residential (home, condo, tenant)
• Credit Protection
Send us your feedback directly through the app.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD INSURANCE APP
By tapping ["Get"], you consent to the installation of the TD Insurance app provided by TD Insurance* and to any future updates or upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD Insurance app and any future updates and upgrades will or may perform the functions described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the TD Insurance app from your device.
The TD Insurance app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
Upon initiation of the service, if geo-location is turned "On", the app will use your location to:
• Help you identify where the accident took place.
• Get relevant advice based on your province.
• Find preferred auto shops.
The app will access your camera and the photos you select from your photo gallery for claims submission.
If you require assistance, contact us by phone at 1-877-585-9427, or by mail at TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto, ON, M5K 1A2 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*TD Insurance refers to the following personal lines insurance companies within TD Bank Group: Security National Insurance Company, Primmum Insurance Company, TD Home and Auto Insurance Company, TD General Insurance Company and TD Life Insurance Company.
Thank you for choosing TD Insurance! We are constantly updating our app to introduce new features and improve your experience.
• View policy & coverage details through the 'View my Policies' icon or from the menu.
• Had an incident? Our FAQs can help you make informed decisions about a claim.
• Residential claims can now be submitted from the app in four easy steps!
We love hearing from you! Experiencing any issues? Let us know directly through the app feedback page. Like the app? Rate us!
Ratings and Reviews
Issue with selecting photo when reporting an accident
The app crashes when selecting photos when reporting an accident on the app.
How often is this app updated?
I was going to download this app but it has received TERRIBLE reviews. Is feedback reviewed and used to enhance the app? How often is the app updated?
If you want customers to download and use this app, these are questions that need to be answered from concerned customers.
Submitting an accident report doesn’t work
I never write reviews, but this app is so infuriating that I had to. I filled out an accident report. Then I tried to submit it and I keep getting a message that says “No Internet Connection”. I’ve tried over wifi and LTE. Neither work.
What’s the point in having a feature that doesn’t work? I spent all this time filling in info and I have to call anyway.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TD General Insurance Company
- 115.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 The Toronto Dominion Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.