Submit an auto-accident or home claim via the TD Insurance app or speak to one of our Claims advisors 24/7.
The TD Insurance app is your one-stop support tool in the event of an auto or home claim. The app guides you step-by-step, through submitting a claim, and also gives you access to important phone numbers.
FEATURES OF THE APP
• Accident Toolkit: A step-by-step guide outlining what to do after an auto accident. Enter and save key information at the scene – such as photos, location and witness information – and submit a claim.
• Modify auto coverage.
• Add/remove a driver or vehicle.
• Track the status of your car claim from beginning to end
• Request proof of coverage and download or store your auto insurance card right from the app.
• Modify home coverage.
• View home claims history and status.
• Based on your location, find a TD Insurance Auto Centre or preferred vendor that can assist you with:
- Collision repair
- Tow truck
- Glass repair
- Car rentals
Get answers to many of your frequently asked insurance related questions, such as:
• How long do repairs take on average for a TD auto claim?
• When do I need to call the police for an incident involving my home?
Access important TD Insurance contacts:
• Customer support
Get a new insurance quote:
• Auto and Recreational Vehicles (Motorcycle, ATV, RV, Snowmobile)
• Residential (home, condo, tenant)
• Credit Protection
Send us your feedback directly through the app.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD INSURANCE APP
By tapping ["Get"], you consent to the installation of the TD Insurance app provided by TD Insurance* and to any future updates or upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD Insurance app and any future updates and upgrades will or may perform the functions described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the TD Insurance app from your device.
The TD Insurance app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
Upon initiation of the service, if geo-location is turned "On", the app will use your location to:
• Help you identify where the accident took place.
• Get relevant advice based on your province.
• Find preferred auto shops.
The app will access your camera and the photos you select from your photo gallery for claims submission.
If you require assistance, contact us by phone at 1-866-223-1030, or by mail at TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto, ON, M5K 1A2 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*TD Insurance refers to the following personal lines insurance companies within TD Bank Group: Security National Insurance Company, Primmum Insurance Company, TD Home and Auto Insurance Company, TD General Insurance Company and TD Life Insurance Company.
• You can now store a copy of your Auto Insurance certificate (Pink Card) right from the app!
• Various optimizations and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Takes way too long to set up
Why do you need to ask me all these Financial questions to set up an App?? I’ve had TD Insurance for years, why now do you need all this Financial data for an App? Quicker to call Broker!
How often is this app updated?
I was going to download this app but it has received TERRIBLE reviews. Is feedback reviewed and used to enhance the app? How often is the app updated?
If you want customers to download and use this app, these are questions that need to be answered from concerned customers.
Submitting an accident report doesn’t work
I never write reviews, but this app is so infuriating that I had to. I filled out an accident report. Then I tried to submit it and I keep getting a message that says “No Internet Connection”. I’ve tried over wifi and LTE. Neither work.
What’s the point in having a feature that doesn’t work? I spent all this time filling in info and I have to call anyway.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.