Uber Driver – the app for drivers
• Help people move around your city, and make money on your schedule. Drive whenever you want—Uber offers a flexible way to make extra cash on your terms. No offices, no bosses.
• Download the Uber Driver app, and sign up to drive in the app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
Hitting the road
• The app offers the latest features that help you focus on driving and making money.
• We’ll explain how to use the app, provide optional navigation and Help support, and let you know when there are special opportunities to make even more. Every trip you take is fully tracked by GPS for safety and security.
• You can see how much you’ve made anytime after every trip. You’ll be paid directly to your bank account every week, or receive cash on each trip—depending on the country you drive in.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We update the Uber Driver app as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. Here are a couple of the enhancements you'll find in the latest update:
- Fix layout on share location
- Update to scheduled rides early arrival
- Add triangle to pinned inbox messages
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps the Uber Driver engine running.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber Driver app or visit help.uber.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Navigation gives you WORST and unsafe directions. Support is worst then navigation. App full of glitches. Unhappy . Better flip the burgers in McDonalds then driving with Uber
Updated app doesn’t work.
Me and several people I know have the same issue. And I notice another person on here posted the same problem. You go into the app and it’s an endless cycle. It says get the app, so you click on that. Then it takes you to the App Store and click open on the app that’s already open. Then check status. Then get the app. The app is already downloaded?????? So frustrating.
Worst Uber map & Uber attitude
I drive Uber for 4 days. My riders reported safety concerns just because of Uber map. Don’t ever use Uber map. Use google map or Waze. I faced of so many issues with Uber maps while driving.
They should judge drivers by listening on both sides. We have to use phone on dashboard to accept requests. Ryders made safety reports about it. They should have common sense to understand.
- Uber Technologies, Inc.
- 277.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Uber Technologies, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.