Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas in your very own digital notebook using OneNote for Mac. Now it is easier than ever capture your thoughts, add pictures or files, and share notes across your devices and with others. Share your notes and collaborate in real time with colleagues or friends. Type anywhere on this free-form canvas, use a digital pen to write or draw, and add pictures and files right in your notes. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the go, OneNote in your go-to digital notebook.
• Write memos, make a digital sketchbook, or jot down notes.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes. Take a picture, crop, and insert right into OneNote.
• Highlight can’t-miss notes with Important and To Do tags.
• Use a variety of digital pen colors and settings to create handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with tools like “Convert to Shapes” which automatically converts hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
Organize, Search and Secure
• Organize your notes in a way that works for you using tabs, labels, and color coding to keep track of all your projects.
• Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and entire notebooks.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you most use to the top.
• Secure your notes with a password and control permissions when sharing with others.
• Track daily to-dos, flag questions to raise after a meeting, or mark important points.
Collaborate and Share
• Share ideas and your notes with friends and colleagues.
• Collaborate in real time using a shared notepad.
• Sync your notes to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business*, and SharePoint), making it easy to access your notes anywhere.
*For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Learn more about Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today. Please visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2015120 for information on Licensing Terms.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
This month’s update is bug fixes only.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app by clicking on the smiley face in the top-right of the app.
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-mac-suggest
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I guess the title says why I use it everyday and why I like it. But why did I dropped the one star? It's because of something which is problem as well in Windows version where the Note informs you the sync was unsuccessful when in fact it wasn't. This may seem like not a huge deal but I would really love to know when it did go through and when it did not.
Great app could be eve better
I use OneNote for couple of years and during that period I found it very convenient. I really appreciate equations, advanced system for content categorization, tagging and a lot more. I became familiar with the app very quickly and the more often I'm using it, the more I love it. Especially great is app availability on all platforms/devices I use.
I believe that every user has it's own habbits which shapes his patterns during app usage. For instance I use similar note structure and formatting for majority of pages because I found my content clear and readable and it take me less time to find important information (which I consider for the key benefit of the app). And one you make lot of note, this structure creation could be quite tedious. Therefore one function I would really appreciate is some templating system that I could place formatted blocks (of text, tables, etc.) into my notes. That would be really superb.
love it - except for spellchecking
either it really doesn`t work very well, or I haven`t found it after years of looking. I wish it was possible to change the overall language for spellchecking for individual notebooks, similar to how you can set a language for an entire word document.
other than that, I`m really happy with it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 472.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal 1 890,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Family 2 690,00 Kč
- Microsoft 365 Personal 3 290,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.