Bluefy – smart Web Browser with support of advanced IoT technology — Web Bluetooth APIs!
You can communicate with the outside world using Bluefy Bluetooth browser without using native applications for connection with BLE devices.
Our Web BLE Browser provides easy and fast smartphone connection directly from web pages with nearby Bluetooth devices. Now just detect and interact from appropriate web pages with numerous BLE devices such as smart home appliances, medical devices such as a heart rate monitor, glucose monitor, temperature sensors, etc.
How to use?
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
- Turn on Bluetooth on your BLE device
- Open Web Bluetooth API page that supports your device
- Connect with the supported BLE device and use the functionality that web page provides
For web developers*
- Bluefy browser provides developers with the possibility to create web solutions that will work on all iOS devices.
- Web Bluetooth API specification allows websites, running in the Central role, to connect to remote GATT Servers over a BLE connection. It supports communication among devices that implement Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- To use Web Bluetooth, your site should work through a secure connection (HTTPS)
Bluefy – great Web BLE Connect solution!
Develop a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and imitate the capabilities of native applications, such as stand-alone operation, notifications and other features.
Make own web R&D, demos, improve your user experience, share with others, and develop something interesting and unusual!
Download Bluefy, use Web BLE features and enjoy its wide functionality.
If you have any questions or issues while using our application, do not hesitate to write to us:
Dear Bluefy users!
With this update we provide you a major feature update, UX improvements and bug-fixes.
We prepared for your better user experience a lot of new features!
So what's new?
– Browser Tabs for better user experience
– Redesigned device picker
– Connection Manager to track peripheral usage
– Ability to clear cache and browsing history
– UI and reliability improvements
– New Bluetooth.getDevices() API method
We appreciate the feedback and always ready to support you!
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.