Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have 2 problems:
1- The last update had an option to search for a specidic word in posts of a speceific period like: Today, last week, ... etc. But this latest update is having just 2019 or 2018, .. etc.
2- Still I have the blue theme of facebook not the new one even after updating my facebook app on my iPhone XS Max and also updating my ios system to the latest version.
I have a problem in opening the facebook application , it isn't opening from first time easily and it takes time to be opened it gves me a blank page without viewing any thing on the page even the data page nor the application logo just a blank page as i should close and open it many times to open it , although i made all trials to solve this issue but without any result as i've closed the opening apps , restarted the iphone , updated the app to last version and checked my internet with making all steps on activating the network coverage . Am just now now recieveing facebook notifications but sure unable to open them. I'm sure there is a technical problem going on my app . Note : my iphone is working on the last software version .
I have three problems .....
Sometimes I write comments and expect to get answers from people. When I don’t receive any notifications of people mentioning my name, I assume there are no answers. But when I go back to see my comments, I discover that people answered me and that I have no idea about it. This problem happens even on my laptop. The problem with my iPhone version is that it conceals some comments which I’ve already seen before. When I don’t find them, I assume the people deleted them. When I look them up on my laptop version, I find them. This phenomena is very much misleading. The second problem on my iPhone version is that I get notifications that 3 or 4 people reacted to my post. When I tap the notification, I find the post with no reactions whatsoever. Please, fix these bugs.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 464.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars EGP32.99
- 250 Stars EGP79.99
- Supporter EGP49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.