7 Minute Workout is the #1 fitness app in 127 countries. Daily HIIT exercises at home with no equipment. Become your own personal trainer to lose weight and get fit with fast with simple daily workouts.
12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
Featured by Apple in the best "Apps for Health". Lifehacker chose 7 Minute Workout in "The Best Apps That Integrate With HealthKit".
User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!"
7 Minute Workout Features:
* Inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.
* Free workout plan gives you a full-body challenge for improved fitness and weight loss.
* Voice prompted, so you can complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device.
* See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Time your workout with prompting for each new exercise and breaks.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* HealthKit integration.
* See a workout log.
* Create custom workouts.
* Set the duration per exercise.
* Set the rest between exercises.
* Adjust the number of sets.
* Randomize the exercises.
* Get additional routines.
* Unlock 10+ alternative workouts.
In just seven minutes daily you can improve your fitness and get in shape! Become your own personal trainer with the 7 Minute Workout.
Download 7 Minute Workout and begin your journey to a better you!
- All new onboarding!
- Updated for the newest version of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Great daily fitness app
I started using this app a few weeks ago. Everybody can spare 7 minutes every day. The exercises are easy to do. You can start increasing the reps after a week or so. You can do these exercises anywhere, living room, hotel room, office etc. You can repeat the 7 minute exercises 2 or 3 times a day if you have the time. Great idea and great approach to getting or staying fit!
Really good but…
I fell in love with this immediately. I love this it really helps and especially if you want to do it everyday and don’t have much time it’s really quick! I think it needs a few improvements of a few more different workouts that are free and don’t need membership for I get most things like this you have to pay for and things and I get that but maybe just another workout that free maybe? But absolutely love this and can’t wait to keep using this in the future! It’s definitely worth the download!
Great for exerphobes
I don’t like exercising but know that i should. I wish I was one of those guys who loves the gym and a 10K run - but I’m not. So I want to do the minimum and get maximum return. With this app I can take 10 mins in the morning, before I shower, job done:-). I am sure that the 80/20 rule applies here...you get 80% of the return for 20% of the effort. That’s great for me and anyone else that doesn’t enjoy exercise. Thanks. Great app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bytesize Systems Pty Ltd
- 60.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Bytesize
- In-App Purchases
- All The Things £9.99
- Pro Upgrade £49.99
- Pro Upgrade (Monthly) £4.99
- Make Your Own £2.99
- Alternate 7 Minute Workout £2.99
- 7 Minute Pilates Workout £2.99
- Pro Upgrade (Annual) £24.49
- 7 Minute Core £0.99
- 7 Minute Arms £0.99
- 7 Minute Cardio £0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.