7 Minute Workout is the #1 fitness app in 127 countries. Daily HIIT exercises at home with no equipment. Become your own personal trainer to lose weight and get fit with fast with simple daily workouts.
12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
Featured by Apple in the best "Apps for Health". Lifehacker chose 7 Minute Workout in "The Best Apps That Integrate With HealthKit".
User reviews : "Beautiful, simple, perfect." & "Useful and beautiful!"
7 Minute Workout Features:
* Inspired by the 7 Minute Workout that was originally published in ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal and then covered by the NYTimes.
* Free workout plan gives you a full-body challenge for improved fitness and weight loss.
* Voice prompted, so you can complete the entire workout without looking at a timer or device.
* See video and text descriptions of each exercise.
* Time your workout with prompting for each new exercise and breaks.
* No confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it.
* HealthKit integration.
* See a workout log.
* Create custom workouts.
* Set the duration per exercise.
* Set the rest between exercises.
* Adjust the number of sets.
* Randomize the exercises.
* Get additional routines.
* Unlock 10+ alternative workouts.
In just seven minutes daily you can improve your fitness and get in shape! Become your own personal trainer with the 7 Minute Workout.
Download 7 Minute Workout and begin your journey to a better you!
- You can now reorder your custom workouts using the new Edit button
- Bug fixes
We'd love to hear your feedback on how to make 7 Minute Workout better. Please leave a review or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great daily fitness app
I started using this app a few weeks ago. Everybody can spare 7 minutes every day. The exercises are easy to do. You can start increasing the reps after a week or so. You can do these exercises anywhere, living room, hotel room, office etc. You can repeat the 7 minute exercises 2 or 3 times a day if you have the time. Great idea and great approach to getting or staying fit!
For All The Family
Recently all of my clothes seem to have gotten smaller. My youngest daughter told me I had boobies and my eldest called me “daddy pig” It was time for action, with an 80’s playlist; “eye of the tiger” I got to it! This little orange app gets us all doing star jumps, wall sits and sideways planks! Wow! It only lasts 7 minutes (thank you) and it makes you sweat! We all do it, it’s well thought out and very good. Well done!
Developer Response ,
I love that story! Thanks so much for sharing.
Just tried this out. Fantastic idea the only problem is that it’s seven minutes can be a bit short. I’d like to see an option where they can download either15, 20 or 30 minute option to extend this workout. as the ideal for seven minutes is just a good one to break you in or induce anyone into fitness. But I find 7min workout will be best suit to someone doing a dedicated program already and this will allow them to utilise a side exercise to capture a basic core muscles and tune exercise.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bytesize Systems Pty Ltd
- 59.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bytesize
- In-App Purchases
- All The Things £8.99
- Pro Upgrade £44.99
- Pro Upgrade (Monthly) £4.99
- Make Your Own £2.49
- Alternate 7 Minute Workout £2.49
- 7 Minute Pilates Workout £2.49
- Pro Upgrade (Annual) £24.49
- 7 Minute Core £0.89
- 7 Minute Arms £0.89
- 7 Minute Cardio £0.89
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.