A Powerful tool for understanding and responding to your patients' nutritional requirements that enables you to:
- Perform complete nutritional analysis to estimate energy, protein and fluid requirements of your patients, according to the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition, both the 4th and 5th editions, and compare against Abbott's oral nutritional supplements and tube feeds.
- Screen your adult and paediatric patients with the 'Malnitrition Universal Screening Tool' ('MUST') and 'Screening Tool for the Assessment of Malnitrition in Paediatrics' ('STAMP')
- Order samples to get delivered straight to your patients homes with the Direct-to-Patient Samples Service
- Access the interactive Abbott Product Compendium
- Access Abbott's key contacts in one click - Freephone Nutrition Helpline, Hospital2Home service and Orderline
Bug Fixes and App display name change.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not a good update
Just downloaded the update. Delighted to see you can choose the new PENG requirements but it needs work. When trying to choose a date of birth, most of the scrolling screen comes up blank- I can only see from the year 2021 onwards. So I am scrolling hoping the year lands somewhere in the right decade! Please fix this as I use the app several times per day when it is working.
Being a dietetic assistant I use this app mainly for the BMI tool. But there is a silly issue that really needs fixing - when I go to enter weight and height etc the field I am entering them into is completely obscured by the number keypad. This means I cannot see what numbers I have actually entered until I have finished! This is the only BMI tool I have seen that is like this. Can you fix it so the number fields I am entering onto are visible please?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.