With the Adax WiFi app you can control and manage your Adax WiFi heaters directly on your phone. Create schedules to make the heating adapt to your daily routines, Home, Sleep and Away.
Compatible with Google Home
* Control heaters on several different locations – Home, Cabin, Office etc.
* Each “home” can be divided in several “rooms” like living room, bedrooms, kitchen etc, with one or several heaters linked to each room.
* Set and adjust temperatures in the app or manually on the thermostat.
* Set up individual scheduling for the week to automatically adjust temperatures when you are Home (comfort temp.) – At night (sleep temp.) and Away (at work or holiday)
* Invite / share access to the account for family members to control the heaters.
* Set “Child lock” for security
* Set Away mode (fixed temperature) when leaving on vacation etc.
Create an account and add one or several Wi-Fi heaters to your account.
Thermostat with Wi-Fi
- The heaters are installed with Wi-Fi to your local router on the 2,4GHz band. (Requires 802.11 b/g/n and WPA2)
Thermostat with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Our second generation thermostat have Bluetooth for pairing and Wi-Fi for remote access via cloud.
App support: send an e-mail to email@example.com
New heating season – Major updates!
New account pages – Face ID login, change / edit password and email
Option to remove/delete account with all history
New integrations – support Amazon Alexa and FutureHome (Norway)
New products – Smart plug and VG11 Portable heater (both Wi-Fi & Bluetooth)
Few bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs work !
The heater is good but the app is badly designed and thought out. Simple things like just setting a schedule is so overall complicated and unintuitive it’s almost laughable. How they didn’t test it by simply giving it to anyone other than the app designer and said ‘try and set a schedule’. The biggest flaw is that it doesn’t report when the heater is offline, it just reports the last reported state/temperature from the heater. So really you don’t know if the reading is correct or worse still it could be on when you think it’s off !!!. This needs to be fixed. A simple change to report the heater is offline would at least give you the option to check it’s either on or off. Please fix this ! Also the schedule creator is a disaster making no sense at all.
Great heaters, product needs a bit more development
I have three Adax heaters and cannot fault them. I bought them because they look great and because they can be controlled by Wi-fi. The app is okay. The UX is not bad but not highly intuitive. The jargon can be confusing and it’s not straight forward to program. It is not fully smart either. What would make this app really good is if it managed to work with Siri, not to mention Apple Home. Some information on what things mean and explain what the recommended temperatures should be are things that don’t take up much development and easy to implement on the next version. I felt that the new version’s gradient background effect was a bit ‘un-modern’ when compared to the look of the actual heaters but that probably boils down to personal preferences. I look forward to the next release.
Needed to change router SSID and password to contain no special characters!
Quite a challenge to get the ADAX heater (wifi + bluetooth) connected to Wifi using an iphone. Initially the app froze on the screen asking to turn on the phone bluetooth, even though that was turned on. However, in Settings/Adax Wifi, the switch for ‘connect via bluetooth’ has the default setting of ‘off’. After changing that to ‘on’ and following the process on the app, we still could not connect to Wifi. It turns out that you need to be connected to the 2.4Ghz channel and that both the SSID and password for the wifi need to be quite short and contain no special characters. Our SSID contained a space, and that was sufficient to cause a problem!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adax, AS
- 84.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Adax AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.