With the Adax WiFi app you can control and manage your Adax WiFi heaters directly on your phone. Create schedules to make the heating adapt to your daily routines, Home, Sleep and Away.
Compatible with Google Home
* Control heaters on several different locations – Home, Cabin, Office etc.
* Each “home” can be divided in several “rooms” like living room, bedrooms, kitchen etc, with one or several heaters linked to each room.
* Set and adjust temperatures in the app or manually on the thermostat.
* Set up individual scheduling for the week to automatically adjust temperatures when you are Home (comfort temp.) – At night (sleep temp.) and Away (at work or holiday)
* Invite / share access to the account for family members to control the heaters.
* Set “Child lock” for security
* Set Away mode (fixed temperature) when leaving on vacation etc.
Create an account and add one or several Wi-Fi heaters to your account.
Thermostat with Wi-Fi
- The heaters are installed with Wi-Fi to your local router on the 2,4GHz band. (Requires 802.11 b/g/n and WPA2)
Thermostat with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Our second generation thermostat have Bluetooth for pairing and Wi-Fi for remote access via cloud.
App support: send an e-mail to email@example.com
Improved some heaters responsiveness.
Ratings and Reviews
Great heaters, product needs a bit more development
I have three Adax heaters and cannot fault them. I bought them because they look great and because they can be controlled by Wi-fi. The app is okay. The UX is not bad but not highly intuitive. The jargon can be confusing and it’s not straight forward to program. It is not fully smart either. What would make this app really good is if it managed to work with Siri, not to mention Apple Home. Some information on what things mean and explain what the recommended temperatures should be are things that don’t take up much development and easy to implement on the next version. I felt that the new version’s gradient background effect was a bit ‘un-modern’ when compared to the look of the actual heaters but that probably boils down to personal preferences. I look forward to the next release.
Good app with some features to add it would be even better
The thermostat are great, also the app. I like the new feature which says how much electricity have you spent.
I would add the following features:
- Set Away mode automatically depending on the phone localisation. So if all the members of the house are away it changes automatically to away mode.
- Turn off the thermostat lights when sleep mode, as an option. The (temperature) lights are really annoying at night if the thermostat are in the bedrooms. At least it should be possible decrease these during the sleep mode.
- Connection with IFTTT would be also great.
- When you create a schedule, it isn’t shared in the rest of the devices, you have to create it individually. That’s really annoying if you want to create just one for all the devices, it should be able to see it in all the devices.
Scheduling doesn’t work!
The app looks nice and has some good features, but the most basic of these, especially in terms of minimising the environmental impact, doesn’t work! The scheduling feature appears reasonably simple to setup and activate, after some fiddling at least, but randomly de-activates itself. This means you’re no longer working to a set-back schedule and the heater is burning through energy overnight working to keep the room at the normal set temperature! There’s no notification of this, so it occurs without you knowing unless you check the app every day and re-activate the schedule. If you have to do that, there isn’t much point in having an automated schedule feature! A real shame, as it was promising, but badly let down by poor software testing and quality control.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adax, AS
- 69.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Adax AS