· Multi-Channel Viewing with up to 4 cameras on your screen simultaneously
· Live Video streaming from your Yale DVR directly to your Smartphone or Tablet device anytime, anywhere when connected to Wifi, 3G or 4G.
· Playback recordings from your Yale DVR
· Receive notifications when your Yale DVR detects activity
· Take photos and video clips in the app from live and recorded video
· Supports Yale SV-4C Wired Kit, SV-4C WiFi Kit and SV-8C Kit CCTV Systems, SV-DB Outdoor WiFi Cameras, and SV-DAFX-W/SV-DAFX-W_EU All-in-one Cameras
• Other manufactures DVR’s ARE NOT supported by the Yale CCTV App.
• This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Yale DVR via Wifi or 3G/4G. When using 3G/4G connection you mobile phone service provider will likely consider the video footage from your DVR as “downloads” and will contribute to any download usage and limits your mobile phone data plan you have. If you exceed your plan limits you may incur further additional charges. Please consult your service provider regarding the use of video streaming and the impact this may have on your data allowances. Yale will not be responsible for any charges you may incur for usage of this App.
* Updated multi-lingual support
Ratings and Reviews
I have emailed my concerns to customer service and no response !
1) advertised as working through home smart alarm app - it doesn’t it’s just a link, does not link to common alarm.
2) search facility is a joke, may have to watch 60 minutes to find event, no speed view or direct to event viewer facility.
3) the notification of an event takes to to a screen that when accessed just takes you to live feed / not the event,
4) you need to log on every time you want to access the app - given the amount of notifications this is a joke !
5) only one person at a time can view the camera or events, if an event occurs this is crazy
Overall the app needs a serious update and making flexible for search and multiple concurrent viewers !
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a bad experience.
I have asked a senior member of the support team to look into your email and I hope they will be able to help you.
Great cameras poor app & after sales !
bought the gen 2 wired cameras all good with set up picture quality, recording & reviewing footage on the tv ,however when it comes to the app & after sales what a total let down ! You cannot view recorded footage on the app & only one person can be logged in at a time it boots the other one out of the system in a family of 5 everyone would like to have access to review footage not just one person, the ideaof having these cameras was that footage can be viewed on the app rather than having to sit in front of the tv every morning! It’s a joke ! You view a live feed on the app bit who had time to sit there all day & watch it & then press record yourself if you see something ?????? Makes no sense !!
Also after sales are useless the phone number I was given is no longer in use I’ve trawled the internet looking for another no luck ! The email addresses I sent emails to have come back failed to deliver ..... so please Yale if you are reading this I need help !!
Sort it out !
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments, I'm very sorry to hear that you've had such a bad time.
To view recorded video in the app select a camera then tap on "View record history" under the payback. You can then select a day and scroll through the recorded footage.
For more help you can contact our customer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference YSLVv131. Alternatively there are more contact details available on http://yale.co.uk/help/
Very Unhappy with the App
Having been fitting HikVision for a while a client had already bought this and having never fitted one before was hoping it would be ok. The setup of the NVR was ok but I had lots of issues with the App. The main one been no push notifications to the iPhone? The whole point on them buying it was to detect motion and to send them a notification (not an email) to their device. Everything seems to be on but there’s a serious lack of help online or in the instructions which is annoying. I’ve rated it at 3 stars but unless I get it sorted it will be going down as I’m now the one stuck with resolving it! I ask that I contact you to get it sorted so please send me a number/email address.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments. You can contact our support team at email@example.com quoting reference YSLVv131 and we'll be happy to help you.
- Assa Abloy Ltd
- 167.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019, Assa Abloy Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.