Using the Vodafone Broadband app you can easily:
• Change your Wi-Fi name or password
• Share your Wi-Fi credentials with others by scanning a QR code
• Set up a separate Guest Wi-Fi network to allow family and friends easy access to your connection
• Prioritise a device’s Wi-Fi signal for an even faster connection
• View and manage all devices on your network
• Set up a Wi-Fi schedule that suits your needs, with custom online and offline times
• Check your broadband speed and claim a discount if necessary
• Remove or block a device from your wireless network
• Live chat with an agent
• View frequently asked questions
• View your bill history
• Switch off your router
Sync Speed of the Broadband router displayed to all the DSL and VDSL customers
Ratings and Reviews
I switched from BT to Vodafone approximately a month ago, attracted mainly by the unlimited broadband tariff. The app is a bonus because it allows you to switch the frequency at which your router is operating. This comes in handy during peak hours when it your download speed can slow down. The scheduler needs to be sorted. I decided to set an ON time at 05:00 and OFF time at 24:00. The router was actually switching off at 05:00. I then had to hit the reset button to resume service. I reprogrammed the scheduler but the same thing happened again. After a third occurrence I decided to deactivate the scheduler. The developers should look into this and provide a fix.
At last broadband that does not frustrate me!!
Been with BT for many years with many issues, never really had good broadband from them, all you get is oh the line is fine no faults, Evan though in my last live chat (to complain about the signal dropping) the signal dropped 6 times!! I am not joking here, awful! Gave them one last chance in December new filters and hub were promised.... never arrived!!!!!! So well done vodaphone!!! I have an average 24mb download but for me as I often work from home, as a graphic designer, it’s the upload speed averaging around 14mb, I am over the moon...still early days as on day 4 but delighted so far!!!! App is easy to use and informative. Not really a review person but thought this was worth a mention.
So far so good
We switched from BT as it was impossible to get them to behave sensibly on price. There were a lot of scary stories about Vodafone and I thought I’d be losing popularity in our house if I got it wrong by switching. After the initial short drop outs in the first 10 days it’s been more than fine and I’m glad we switched. This app is really useful and we are making the most of it. I’d say if you’re looking to switch from somewhere like BT then check out the reviews for them too. You might find it’s only the ones who write the bad reviews you see for all suppliers. The majority of the happy customers don’t bother writing reviews !
- Vodafone Sales and Services Limited
- 105.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright Vodafone Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.