For professional tradespeople! The BOSCH TOOLBOX is a new and innovative collection of digital tools for tradesmen and other professionals. Download the digital toolbox now - totally free with no ads.
Bosch Toolbox is for tradespeople working in the construction industry, as electricians, in gardening & landscaping, in industry, as metalworkers, as plumbing & HVAC engineers or as carpenters & masons. It is conceived to make the professionals more efficient in their daily life.
The app allows you to use track and calculate project time, project journeys, tasks and materials used and to create memos with the report sheet. You can measure distance and length of objects for your projects by using the measurement camera. You can use the unit converter to quickly convert more than 50 units in your daily business. Register your Bosch blue power tools and measuring tools for 3-year warranty free of charge in the app. Send in a repair enquiry or find your closest Bosch dealer or service.
Bosch Toolbox app features:
- Easily configure your tool based on your individual needs and save the settings for future tasks
- Experience a new way of working and always benefit from the latest features and services
- Access and organize your connected Bosch power tools inventory via the app using Bluetooth and analyze the estimated tool battery status
- Quick and easy recording of journey, work done and materials used – directly on the customer’s premises
- Complete report sheet archive, sortable by date or client
- Acceptance procedure is secure and binding due to report sheet’s digital signature
- Export function for quickly sending report sheets as PDF files to accounting and customer
- Create your own company profile including company logo for the export PDF
- Comfortable and efficient project documentation – directly on the construction site (e.g. timesheet)
- Integrated media documentation (e.g. for construction defects): pictures, videos or voice recordings
- Employees have the ability to administer their time sheet digitally or to record the progress of the project
- Export function of the documents as PDF & TXT files
- Input of measured values (e.g. measures of length, angle, etc.) directly into a picture (+ use the unit converter)
- Marking of specifics (wiring, connections, ventilation, etc.) and addition of side notes (voice recording, text, video)
- Creation of new projects and folders
- Transmission via e-mail
- The easy-to-use converter helps to quickly convert many units
- Includes more than 50 units that are relevant to craftsmen: e.g. length measures, weight, volume, speed, power, energy, etc.
- Converts any unit such as cm, meter, yd, square mile, watt, psi, joule, kWh, Fahrenheit and many more within seconds
MORE PRO APPS
- Overview with direct links to other Bosch Professional mobile applications
You will also find many additional features including a product catalogue (power tools and accessories), dealer locator and contact details for Bosch Professional.
This app is provided free of charge by Bosch Power Tools, the leading manufacturer of power tools for trade and industry.
All Bosch Professional apps are of course of the usual high Bosch quality.
It’s in your hands. Bosch Professional.
- Toolbox design modifications and general bug fixes.
- Support of two new work lights.
- Update of specifications for some angle grinders.
Ratings and Reviews
Promises so much, gives so little. How on earth you register a new tool I have no idea when the ‘add a new tool‘ button is as much use as electric windows on a motorbike. Shame. Got to work out how to register it another way now
The support of this app is like chicken teeth
I struggled for 3 days to get any support on the iPad version of this app. Because of bugs in that version, Bosch told me on day 4 to install this version on my iPad.
I found a bug in this version that blocked me from submitting my Cash Back claim, Bosch is going to get it fixed. I found other "features" (bugs) also but after nearly 4 days of being fobbed off and ignored by various Bosch support teams, not my problem. Why should I be the only one frustrated by the confusion ruling in Bosch and their buggy not that user friendly apps.
One last word of warning! To get support on/for this app you have to go via Facebook otherwise forget it. Bosch's support teams hand out a phone number that is not answered (not in the four working days I tried) and an e-mail address that don't respond, well not during the 4 days I struggled.
I have been trying to get a warranty repair carried out on one of my Bosch cordless multi tools
When I try to access the pdf to bring up the details in order to submit my claim the app tells me that an internal error has occurred and to try again later
It’s been like this for weeks.
Now I’m sat in my van trying to find another way to access the warranty certificate and I’m thinking I’ll probably need to phone Bosch for help
I should be on my job earning money instead of dealing with a problem on the Bosch app.
Developer Response ,
we are very sorry about the inconveniences the Toolbox app has caused you. However, this issue has actually been solved with update 5.13. If you still can’t access your certificates, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can look into the problem in more detail.
Your Bosch Toolbox App Support Team
- Robert Bosch Power Tools GmbH
- 105.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Robert Bosch GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.