Our Safer Journey Initiative. See your driver's cleanliness rating. No surges. Vetted drivers. Reliability. Airport rides with flight tracking. Free Wifi & charges
Here for London.
Every journey is protected by our Safer Journey Initiative. We are market leaders in the industry for safety and hygiene. As we own our fleet, we have control over our vehicles as they only operate for us.
Unlike other transport providers we can guarantee:
- Transport for London approved safety partition screens to protect both you and our drivers
- Business Accounts: Available with flexible invoicing and priority services
- Accredited with Transport for London approved PCO licenses
- Supplied with hygiene and cleaning equipment for regular use between journeys
- We have a team of mobile quality assessors constantly monitoring every single vehicle in our fleet.
- All our vehicles are Electrostatically Spray cleaned using TECcare CONTROL solution every three months as part of our enhanced cleaning programming. We also provide facilities for all of our cars to be deep cleaned up to three times a week.
- Our in-app driver ratings include cleanliness for added peace-of-mind.
- No surges and fixed quotes
- Book for now or for up to 3 months in advance
- Vetted drivers
- 24/7 customer service
- Airport rides with flight tracking
- Free Wifi & charger
- Courier services available
- Snooze your journey if you are running late
Experience a new level of service you won’t get when booking with another provider. Download the new Addison Lee travel app, start enjoying your travel today!
Comments & feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance: email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE APP FROM THIS WEBSITE.
Thanks for using Addison Lee. We update our app regularly to improve your Addison Lee experience and services.
Here’s a summary of what has changed in version 8.18:
- Bug fixes and internal improvements.
Any questions? Tap Support in the app menu to explore our most frequently asked questions, or contact our 24/7 UK based customer support team.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the service. App could be better
Hi. The first thing I will say is I'm a big fan of the service and it makes difficult commuting into London from the Isle of Wight manageable.
But the app is not user friendly. It is very awkward to book a car as I tend to do this from home and not intuitive to navigate. There are many improvements which could be made to make it easier, quicker and simpler.
One simple thing would be to let you select you most common journey from day top 10 most frequent and then just select date and time.
Very hit and miss
I used to use AL frequently after finding Uber’s service getting steadily worse. However the service is so very hit and miss, either getting one great driver out of 10 being reckless and rude drivers. The Club Lee also feels like a scam where the more frequent you ride you gain points to jump tiers and supposedly get discounts and faster pick ups. I’ve noticed the price suddenly jump up as I move tiers and the drivers definitely questionable... I’ve often complained and the customer service on that side have been great offering discounts but it does not seem like there has been an improvement on the driver side.
The pickups are also terrible where the app pinpoints your GPS and drivers get sent elsewhere. I have on one occasion got yelled at from a driver for not being in the right place despite being so on the app, after explaining that I was according to the app the driver didn’t even acknowledge that neither one of us was at fault but sulkily drove me to my destination.
App needs adjusting, and drivers definitely need vetting.
Carlyle Group Con customers and Addison lee drivers
I just discovered Addison drivers have had there income cut by the Carlyle Group - Addison lee owners - who take over 50% of the fair. their car rental has gone up and their milage income reduced. - the tips that DO go to the drivers are presented to the customer as an extra irritation AND unless I do THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE work for them I cant tip the driver. OH AND they use those bloody star badges as a stick to beat drivers with. ... I await a response from the Carlyle group before deciding on action - but feel deceived into supporting very poor business ethics and behaviour.
I intend to identify individual directors & the CEO and investigate what posable justification they hide behind - At this moment I’m enraged. (Oh and this App ... ? Serves the Carlyle group perfectly NOT the customer or the drivers - LOL we will see if I get contacted by senior managment before they meet me and start spluttering about “we didn't know ...”
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Addison Lee Plc
- 60.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Addison Lee Ltd