Watch movies, TV, and sports, including Amazon Originals like The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan as well as recommendations just for you.
• Download videos to watch offline.
• Continue to watch your favorite movie, TV show or a live event via Picture-in-Picture (PiP) while interacting with other apps or websites.
• Rent or buy new-release movies and popular TV shows (availability varies by marketplace).
• Multi-user profiles allow creating personalized entertainment experiences.
• Go behind the scenes of movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb.
• Watch on iPhone and iPad by downloading the separate iOS app (requires iOS 12.1 version or later).
• Watch on Apple TV by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later).
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes (where available), payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your subscription automatically renews monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current plan period. Your account is charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each plan period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best film streaming app ever 🤗
This app has much more films than other apps of this type. And if they don’t have something you can often buy that film to keep. I recently bought Westworld seasons 1&2 and as I don’t have a tv had waited ages for Netflix to show it but it just didn’t happen. Then I seen it was available to purchase on here for not much at all . Absolutely worth every penny! However everything else I wanted to watch has been available free . Prime is absolutely amazing and I will be unsubscribing from Netflix when my next payment is due. Prime is now better by miles !
Designed to waste your time....
Not only do the pictures change but also the titles to some of the films. When you’re looking for something to watch, every time you click on a video, watch even just a few seconds, realise it’s rubbish or seen it before, exit and return to the list, the list has refreshed leaving you to start from scratch. Not just scratch, but a different starting point amongst a bunch of slightly different categories.
To make things worse most of the videos are listed in most of the categories, most of the categories include videos that don’t belong in those categories and even if you only watch a few seconds they appear in your watch list. I.e. if you want to use the watch list you have to constantly delete entries of the videos you bailed on for whatever reason. Many of the paid for videos are not in English and don’t say that in the summary. This app is extremely frustrating and clearly designed to give the impression that there’s a lot more to watch than there actually is.
The truly annoying feature is the suggestions, they are heavily influenced by everything you click on, particularly the stuff that turned out to be of no interest. And to top it off there’s a “because you watched <some film name>” category that frequently includes the film <some film name> listing.
After a good few years of continuously streaming eye-catching original dramas,series and movies that justified the high subscription, Prime is now sitting back on its laurels and stagnating. No doubt the pandemic has bolstered their membership, yet this could be an anomaly that costs them dear.
For new evolving offerings such as those from Apple+ and Now TV, are shining a light on Amazon’s somewhat tired format and reduced output, while highlighting their annoying tendencies to squeeze every penny from their clientele. Like getting you hooked on a title, only to find you have to pay further premiums to view the later series. While all the time those monthly fees just keep creeping up.
It will be very interesting to see what happens to Prime’s viewership in the coming months. As we emerge from lockdown bingeing across a broad spectrum of services, it may well be that many start to consider refining their choices. Unless the taps are turned on again and regular, quality output starts to flow more freely, I can see stagnation turning to deserting Prime for pastures new.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 50.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.4 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2021 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly £5.99
- Prime Video Monthly £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.