Watch movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Amazon Originals like Hunters, The Boys, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and the kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Download videos to watch offline — anywhere, anytime.
• Rent or buy thousands of titles, including new release movies, popular TV shows, and more (not available in all countries/regions).
• Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast and Fire TV.
• With X-Ray, view IMDb information about the actors, songs, and trivia for videos as you watch.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. Manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
A new Find experience makes searching for videos, browsing top categories, and filtering by genres quick and easy.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best film streaming app ever 🤗
This app has much more films than other apps of this type. And if they don’t have something you can often buy that film to keep. I recently bought Westworld seasons 1&2 and as I don’t have a tv had waited ages for Netflix to show it but it just didn’t happen. Then I seen it was available to purchase on here for not much at all . Absolutely worth every penny! However everything else I wanted to watch has been available free . Prime is absolutely amazing and I will be unsubscribing from Netflix when my next payment is due. Prime is now better by miles !
Selection could be improved
You can usually find something worth watching but the best movies are obviously to buy or rent. Rental could do with being extended to 5 days because it’s not that cheap and who is going to watch a movie continuously over the hours allotted.
There are without doubt a lot of excellent movies on Prime but mostly they are not anywhere near the latest releases. They keep the same ones on for a really long time, some seemingly forever. New releases are few and far between, again not many new ones, if any.
The search engine needs refining too, the first few under each genre will be within search parameters but then it’s all mixed up. Searching for English RomCom resulted in the inclusion of several Gujarati titles.
I quite enjoy the selection of films on offer, love some of the original shows and like the fact many (if not most shows) tell you trivia about the show/actors and who exactly is in each scene. Only downsides being that subtitles aren’t always correct. For people like myself who just like subtitles this isn’t a huge issue (irks me slightly but I can live with it) but for hard of hearing d/Deaf people I can imagine it is very frustrating. Sometimes they’re missing (if the camera isn’t on the speaker, if it’s Afrikaans/British for some!) or they’re just wrong. I also don’t like how it doesn’t automatically fall into landscape mode when I play a film, like Netflix or other streaming services does, I have to manually set what way the screen is.
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 133.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2020 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly £5.99
- Prime Video Monthly £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.