Want the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio?
AmpliTube gives you a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and anywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and cabinet with mics. Plug your instrument into your iPhone with one of IK's interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube for iPhone gives you 17 stompbox effects, 8 amplifiers, 10 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder.
You can expand this via a massive library of nearly 150 amps and stompboxes from top brands like Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, and many more, or unlock the rigs of your heroes with gear from Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix, and now Brian May.
Ready to hit the stage? AmpliTube’s Live Mode offers an optimized GUI for live use, with all the settings and controls you need in an easy-to-read format.
Control your virtual rig just like real gear: change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. AmpliTube pairs with iRig Stomp I/O for a powerful all-in-one stage rig, works wirelessly with iRig Blueboard, and supports other MIDI controllers as well.
AmpliTube also offers innovative ways to play, practice and record with an optional Looper, more drum track loops, a full 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio all available for in-app purchase.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
• Create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Includes 17 stomps, 8 amps, 10 cabinets and 2 mics
• Expandable with nearly 150 gear models available from Fender™, Ampeg®, Orange®, Mesa/Boogie®, Slash, Dimebag Darrell, Jimi Hendrix and now Brian May
• Live Mode shows your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
New Joe Satriani Collection! Go shredding with the alien with 11 new gear models chosen by the iconic guitarist himself.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brought the iRig and Amplitube full version for the iphone and have been very impressed. I'm a beginner so wanted a fairly cheap way of adding some different sounds/effects to my playing. There is a good selection of pedals provided along with some good amps. My favourite feature is the ability to load songs out of your ipod into the app, slow the tempo of the song and play along. You can also record yourself playing which is brilliant for beginners like myself (and quite entertaining as often it sounds terrible!!!).
I do find switching between the pedals a bit fiddly on the iphone (prob not an issue on iPad) and the Wah pedal is unusable whilst playing, though if anyone has figured out a way of using this whilst play please let me know. Also had to buy an additional lead to connect the iRig to my amp which I wasn't aware of before buying the iRig.
Just installed new update, keeps crashing, right in the middle of exporting a new song. Please fix!
Amazing how far we've come
It's strange how I came across this. I used to play guitar a lot but four or so years ago I set it aside and started to focus on other things. A few days ago at time of me writing this I was looking around various shops and I found the Irig attachment and saw what it was for. I didn't think much of it at the time but when I got home it popped into my mind and I remembered how much fun I used to have playing guitar and how it would be cool to have all those amps and effects with me whenever I wanted them so I went back to the store the next day and purchased it and I'm completely away. I was a bit sceptical at first because I was wondering how an app will be able to replicate the real thing but it does. Seriously the sound is amazing and I'm using a standard strat by encore so i can't imagine what it would be like to have a fender strat or les paul going through this thing. I'm gonna save up to get a les paul because that is my dream guitar but yeah if you are on a budget like me or just want to have something to practice or jam with then you cannot go wrong with this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 772.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2002-2020 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX £19.99
- Complete Fender Bundle £12.99
- Compressor £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.