iRig Recorder 3 LE is a flexible and easy-to-use audio and video recording app for iPhone or iPad. Use its recording, editing and export features to create and share great sounding audio and video while on the go.
iRig Recorder is extremely simple to use: click on the “record” button at the bottom of the screen to immediately start recording. To capture and monitor video, simply click on the camera icon then tap record.
But don’t let the streamlined design fool you… iRig Recorder is a full-fledged, professional audio and video recorder. You can edit audio waveforms, optimize volume automatically, and share your recordings in many different ways. It offers a wide range of creative and professional effects via in-app purchase, but even the free version is a robust tool for capturing and editing on the go.
iRig Recorder is also Inter-App Audio and AudioBus compatible, so you can use other apps like AmpliTube or VocaLive when capturing audio or video, for even more flexibility.
Want to add a reference marker to your audio? No worries! iRig Recorder lets you add photo and text markers that can be applied in real time or in the editing timeline for quick access to important content.
iRig Recorder is the perfect companion to IK Multimedia’s full line of digital microphones and audio interfaces for iPhone and iPad. Use iRig Recorder with an IK microphone or interface and you'll have everything you need to get that Hollywood-style stereo sound — iRig Recorder automatically activates the stereo option whenever a stereo recording interface is connected.
Once you've captured your audio, you can use iRig Recorder’s intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop it. You can even do Waveform editing, using 16 studio-quality effects (via in-app purchase) to optimize sound for speech, clean up background noise, increase clarity and presence, change speed without altering the pitch, apply creative effects, fades and a whole lot more.
iRig Recorder organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with geolocation for easy and reliable file management. You can now share your audio and video files via Airdrop, Messages, DropBox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, SoundCloud, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats.
iRig Recorder 3 LE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use stereo audio and video mobile recording and editing app
• Completely redesigned, streamlined elegant interface
• Perfect companion for all IK Multimedia microphones and mobile audio interfaces
• One-touch recording/capture with real-time monitoring
• Landscape and portrait mode
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools: cut, crop and loop your recordings
• Waveform editing
• Text and Photo marker support with real time application
• Voice optimization effect included free, with 15 additional intelligent processors available via in-app purchase — Clean up, Brighten Voice, Smooth Voice, Speed Up, Speed Down, Pitch Shift, Morph, Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Normalize, Compressor, Stereo Imager, 3-Band EQ, Fade, Optimize Tone
• Organize your recordings by creation date and geolocation tags
• Export files as compressed .m4a, with uncompressed .wav export available via in-app purchase
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus Support
• Audio Copy/Paste
• Paid version also available
For more information:
-General reliability & security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Purchased the iRig Duo pro, so downloaded the app for iPad.
On first trial I am very disappointed to find IK want to charge extra for basic features that would normally be included as standard in most other software.
(Amusingly I could not register on my iPad!, had to use a laptop)
I think I will be looking for a better, less money-grabbing app!
DO NOT BUY THIS OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IRIG
Bought an iRig Mic Lav. Doesn’t work. Really. I have spent hours trying to get the mic to replace the internal mike of the device I am recording on. That’s what it’s supposed to do but doesn’t. Grrr - so frustrating and a waste of time. The app is equally terrible. Yes, you DO have to make additional purchases to access facilities like trimming your file and exporting it to somewhere else in higher quality. Believe all the one star reviews. Just dont.
This is a seriously flawed APP. The recent update would not install. When I deleted the APP and reinstalled it charged me again!
I contacted their customer support and an arrogant guy (initials SC) told me to do a hard reset with no warnings about the serious consequences.
When i complained they blamed it in Apple's update system and suggested my device is faulty.
They then asked me to delete and reinstall again More easy money for IK Multimedia.
I CANNOT WARN YOU ENOUGH. STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP AND THIS COMPANY!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 IK Multimedia Production Srl
- In-App Purchases
- All Functionalities Bundle £14.99
- High Quality File Export £3.99
- Processors Bundle £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.