What do you get when you combine the most popular iPad drawing apps and the #1 hottest animation app? - Animation Creator HD!
Easily Create Awesome Animations any time!
An "App Store Essential: Painting & Drawing"
Plus, Share Animations on Cineverse* for Free!
Animation Creator HD allows your creativity to come to life on your iPad or iPad Mini. Be the director! Simple, yet powerful drawing tools, color options, and easy frame management, limited only by your imagination! Create amazing, life-like animations with Retina quality and the high frame rate playback of Animation Creator HD!
The only Animation Brand to hit the Top 10!
Animation Creator's Amazing Honors:
App Store Essentials: Painting & Drawing!
#1 Paid Entertainment App!
#10 Top Overall Paid Apps!
Apple Staff Favorite!
Apple Retail Store Featured Display!
App Store 'What's Hot' in 50 Countries!
• Ultra HD 4K, 1920x1080, 1280x720 & more!
• No limits, Infinite frames and animations
• Export to Video and share
• Export to Animated GIF and share
• Email Project and share
• Audio Manager tool
• Import background/layer from Photo Library and Camera
• Layers, highly configurable
• Superior frame management
• Animation scrub tool
• Smooth, high-quality drawing experience
• Full screen editing, no annoying tools in the way
• Paint brush, with various stroke types
• Pen, with ink flow effect
• Spray can
• Fill, with adjustable tolerance
• Line width selection
• Undo/Redo - no limit!
• Frame positioning and rotation
• Color selection palettes, sliders, and wheels
• Zooming and panning
• On the fly frame rate adjustment
• 'Onion Skinning', overlay of previous/next frame
* Cineverse is a cloud-based photo & video social site where users freely share and enjoy creative content with others around the world. Right to access Cineverse is offered only to registered iTunes users who are of appropriate age under applicable law in their territory, please contact miSoft or iTunes support with questions.
See for yourself why Animation Creator is one of a kind! Take your animations to the next level with Audio and HD!
*Please rate this app!*
Your kind Ratings help keep the updates coming!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
New features are planned regularly, including more drawing tools, more animation sharing methods, photo importing, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone for their feedback, we listen!
All Data & Info ©, ™, ® 2008/2020 miSoft, LLC.
This update includes so many improvements and features throughout! Here's the short list!
• Refined and improved user interface
• New, easy to use frame navigation buttons while editing
• Animated GIF export
• Improvements to drawing experience
• Improvements to zoom
• Improvements to drawing options
• Improvements to video exporting
• Improvements to animation playback
• There are so many other improvements, go check it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good / ok
This app is probably the best you will find on the App Store but that doesn't say much. It has a lot of great features but also a phew problems. The app crashes some times when using the fill tool or sometimes zooming in and out to quickly but it usually does save your progress when this happens. The main problem is the brush tools though. When using any colour except black, it puts different shades of the colour into the pixels meaning you can't have smooth, equal colours in the animations. This is my main concern so I would love it if this could be fixed. Other than that I love the app and for only 3.99 it is amazing value. The brush tools are really the only thing that lets it down for me so but if you aren't planning to use colour this is the app for you.
Message to the devs-
Although this is the best app for animation I can find, it has it's downsides. The things to improve include: the fill tool, amount and variety of brushes, general interface and professional look, a more in-depth audio interface would be nice and some general fixes and improvements. Please take inspiration from an app called 'procreate' and utilise the interface like they have. Although Procreate is not for animation, it is great for drawing and a similar interface would be nice. A feature in Procreate called 'streamline' would help a lot in animation.
I know it is not that easy but I would like to see some changes :) this would be five-star otherwise.
Has huge potential
It’s a great app. It’s basic but it has the ability to create stunning 2d animations with a bit of patience and ingenuity, and seems to work fine so far on iPad Pro 2018. The one true downside is that there is no way to import audio files. I am able to record sounds and add them to a library t use, but importing audio files would really make this app. Mind you I may be able to get round this by importing to another app. Having never used Procreate, I don’t have that comparison, but it works for me for now. Many thanks.
- miSoft, LLC
- 146.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020, miSoft, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.