Real-time departures. Transport maps. Line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Live cycle hire info. Constant updates. Everything you need -- and may not even realise you need -- to manage your life in the city.
UK: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
EUROPE: Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
ASIA: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
AUSTRALIA: Sydney, Melbourne.
USA/CANADA: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
LATIN AMERICA: Mexico City, São Paulo.
EXPANDING: VOTE for your city and we'll add it citymapper.com/nextcity
* Winner of Grand Prix, Best Transport Startup and Best Mobile Startup - 2015 Europas Awards
* Apple's 2014 and 2013 Apps of the Year
* Special Prize Winner - Tokyo Metro Competition 2015
* Grand Prize Winner - MTA New York City App Quest 2013
* Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (GSMA/Mobile World Congress)
* Designs of the Year 2014 - London Design Museum
* International Startups of the Year 2014 - Crunchies
* Essential App of the Year 2014 - Stuff Magazine
THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS:
* "Best app on my phone."
* "Its reason alone to get an iPhone. It's that good."
* "Life changing. This app really changes the way you travel."
* "I never thought I could love an app so much."
* "It has it all. Everything in one place."
* "BEST TRANSPORT APP EVER."
* "This is simply the best app I've come across."
* "This app makes me warm inside."
* "Literally my favourite app. If any of my friends are looking for new apps, this is the one I suggest first."
* "The only true five star app."
* "Don't know how I lived without it."
* "Get these guys on the Queen's birthday honours list."
* "It's become a weird and possibly sad fact of my life that waiting and receiving Citymapper updates have overtaken Christmases and birthdays on the anticipation and excitometer."
* "I'm practically married to this app."
* "Just when you think it can't get any better. Boom. New amazing features are released."
* "By far the most useful app I have and have ever had."
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE UK, HONG KONG & SINGAPORE
We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, DLR, Tramlink, National Rail, Santander Cycles.
- Manchester: Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM), Megabus, Magic Bus, First Greater Manchester, Stagecoach, National Rail.
- Birmingham: Midland Metro, Centro Metro, Centro Train, Arriva Trains, Virgin Trains, First Trains, Chiltern Railways, London Midland, Cross Country.
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS.
- Hong Kong: MTR, HK Tramways, Light Rail, Kowloon Motor Bus, Citybus, First Bus, First Ferry, Star Ferry, Discovery Bay Ferry & Bus, Park Island Ferry & Bus, Green Mini Bus.
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Visit our website: http://citymapper.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on. Also, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background GPS is only used when in ‘GO' navigation mode.
The Citymapper Mobility Index, a new tab showing how mobility in cities is changing during Covid-19. Now with historical breakdowns per city.
Pass users (including new signups) can pause their subscription for free.
Advice on when best to leave on every journey.
Improvements to train departures.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Serving urban centres as diverse as London, Lyon, Boston and Tokyo, Citymapper aims to make city travel as stress-free as possible. And, rather brilliantly, it manages it. Plugging in a desired destination (“home” and “work” can be saved, usefully) serves up every imaginable method of getting there, including a nice Uber sync-up. It also displays costs, live departure times, duration and calories. Our favourite feature, however? The option to discover how long it’d take to get where you’re going by jetpack and teleportation. One day, Citymapper. One day.
Ideas and fixes
Brilliant app and very accurate, please can you add platform numbers to the UK rail section in the widget so you no what platform your train leaves from, London tube stations are also missing platform numbers in the widget with North South East and West directions and tube line names for the tube trains running at the tube stations but the different coloured roundals are brilliant, The search bar is missing which means its harder to find selected transport departures as you have to scroll through the map to find all transport, please bring this feature back, Would also like to see A customisable Tube status widget where you can tick box your favourite and most used tube lines to appear in the widget which also shows tube names with their coloured strips and the tube status, I.e, good service, severe delays, part suspended etc, Push notifications could do with a little makeover so it tells you when a tube line returns to good service, I will give five stars when these are fixed
Loving the new STEP FREE update!!
I have this app on various devices for more than a few years now and I always recommend it to other people. It’s actually one of my favourite apps how sad is that? LOL. I am so happy that they now have step-free routes I have been waiting for something like this for so long for my cousin who is disabled I have now told her to download the app and she is so happy.
The TFL wheelchair access / step-free guides/maps were so confusing to the point my cousin had to be lifted up a flight of steps from a platform late at night when we got confused whether it was a station that had lifts or not for her wheelchair. It was the last train so we couldn’t turn around so lucky the nice men helped her while i carried her wheelchair up.
Anyways now thanks to this app and its wonderful nee update i am confident this wont happen again.
A BIG THANK YOU to the city mapper developers and all who contributed to making this!!
- Citymapper Limited
- 273.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Citymapper Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Citymapper CLUB £29.99
- Citymapper CLUB+ £99.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.