Tube Map is the award-winning navigation app that includes the official TfL (Transport for London) Tube Map. Tube Map - London Underground works both on and offline and is the #1 Tube Map with over 20 million downloads!
• Uses the official TfL iconic Harry Beck London Underground map design.
• An easy to use journey planner that works with and without an internet connection.
• Check line status for delays, closures and service changes.
• See what time the next Tube is due with live departures from TfL.
• Journey planning made easy with real-time routing around closures and delays.
• Compare the journey time and cost of different routes to find the fastest and cheapest ways to get around London.
• Includes additional map views for the TfL Night Tube and Rail Network.
• Use step-by-step directions in the journey planner to find your way around London.
• Save your favourite routes for quick selection when on the go.
• Find your closest Tube station wherever you are in London.
• The Walking Tube Map shows shortcuts where it’s quicker to walk than waiting for a Tube.
• Tube Map – London Underground Apple Watch app available.
• Exclusive features also available; First & Last Tube Times, Tube Exits and Tube Map Bulk Saver.
With over 49 million downloads worldwide, there's a Mapway app for many of the busiest transport systems in the world including New York Subway, Paris Metro, Bus Times London and Seoul Subway.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Like Tube Map on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you!
Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Essential for any Tube traveller
I really rate this App, the journey planner is great, particularly the indicator for which carriage to be in for exit at interchange and destination - if TFL were to number carriages or the platform (Virgin Trains did this) as well as indicating the direction of travel life would be even easier in terms of knowing where to head for on the platform.
I also like the station status and updates, great for figuring out when to head to the station for minimal waiting time, I am slightly spoilt as my nearest tube station is 2 minutes walk away.
Enhancements I would like would be for the map to automatically centre the station I am closest to. Also indicate when empty trains are scheduled, again slightly spoilt by being close to Northfields tube station which is the start point for a couple of Eastbound services most hours of the day.
If you are a transport geek the little nuggets about each station are great, I had never noticed the painted columns at my nearest station that acknowledge the local football team until I read about it in the app.
IF YOU’RE IN LONDON YOU NEED THIS
Went to London for a weekend and legit used this every day we were there. Used it for every journey we made as it’s so helpful and clear where you need to go and which tubes you need to take for your journey. We probably would’ve been lost if we didn’t have this app with us. The fact it works fluid with an advert popping up once in a blue moon was well worth the download. It’s so easy to navigate around, you choose where you want to go from which station and it tells you the tubes to jump on with the colour coordination etc. Absolutely fantastic app for the tourist of London and the Underground. Thankyou for making my weekend easy!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review, really appreciate it.
Essential if you're traveling on the Tube!
This is single-handedly the best app to use in London. If you buy the premium version (which I recommend you do) it allows you to find your way between stops just by putting in the start and end stations, detailing which line you need and in which direction. It's ridiculously simple to use and works offline so there's no need to worry about data usage. I can't recommend this enough.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for reviewing! We're very happy to hear you are enjoying the app and hope you continue to do so. We also love being able to plan journeys offline, it's definitely a useful option! :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Mapway Limited
- 126.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- First and Last Tube Times £3.99
- Remove Ads £3.99
- Tube Exits £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.