ArtRabbit helps you squeeze more art into your life. Got an hour to spare in Berlin? A free afternoon in London? Heading to New York for a long weekend? Find out what’s going on right now, right where you are. From pop-up shows at up-and-coming galleries to world-class exhibitions at major art institutions, ArtRabbit is the best independent contemporary art guide.
Use ArtRabbit to
– Find up-to-date information on contemporary art exhibitions and events, large and small, current and upcoming
– Explore ArtRabbit’s interactive map of events, near you and around the world
– Search listings for exhibitions, venues, artists and event types
– Get recommendations from leading artists, curators and art world insiders
– Follow your favourite artists, project spaces and galleries to have their upcoming shows sent directly to your email inbox
– Plan ahead - compile lists of exhibitions you’d like to attend and track what you’ve already seen
– Get directions to exhibitions close to where you are
– Share events with your friends and network, via email and other social channels
– Get a handy overview of what shows are all about
– Travel with the art crowd - ArtRabbit keeps tabs with the busiest cities at any time, so you’ll know what’s happening around the world
Image Credit: Molly Soda, WRU? 2016, C-Type print on aluminium 42.7 x 64.4 cm (16 13/16 x 25 in)
- user profile with your art stats and memories
- new search and filter functionality on map and list view
- image zoom
- bug fixes and performance enhancements
- better device support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
nice app but...
I have no idea why, it works perfectly on my iPad but I can’t get out of the help menu that appears once downloaded, on my iPhone. Tried reinstalling a couple of times but it keeps happing. Excellent and very useful app though, I recommend.
Still not working on my iPhone, very frustrating. I keep deleting and reinstalling but it is still stuck on the intro menu which I can’t get out of. I have emailed you and have received automated emails that you would get back to me but you never do. I have written to you 3 times now.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for reaching out and for having patience with us as we worked through some of the issues the ArtRabbit app was experiencing. We’ve now worked out many of the kinks that have come up, with a new update that’ll hopefully provide a much smoother user experience.
Here’s what the new app update will provide:
- a designated user profile with your personal art stats and memories
- new search and filter functionality on both the map and list view
- image zoom and caption for event images
- lots of bug fixes (yay!)
- specific for iOS: better device support for iPhone X
Have another try and let us now how it goes!
The ArtRabbit Team
The best app for adding a bit more art to your daily life
I’ve been using Art Rabbit regularly in the last few months and am impressed. Both at home in London, or when traveling to places like New York and Berlin, the app’s been super useful when planning trips, or hopping into a gallery nearby to soak up some art on a lunch break or spare hour or two. The Art Rabbit app is easy to use and covers both major and smaller venues. I recommend it to anyone looking to squeeze a bit more art into their life.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the kind feedback!
Awesomely direct access to contemporary art around you
Clean and quick it directs you to nearby exhibitions and events or you can search for those further afield.
Just note two limits to the scope
- it's contemporary art only
- it's only as good as local curators are at adding information. Please do encourage your local curators to use it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback David! We're so glad you enjoy the app. And yes, the more curators that upload events the more information available on what to explore!
- Art Rabbit Ltd.
- 43.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ArtRabbit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.