The remote app for aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H) which are the most comfortable and enjoyable music system. Now, you can select songs using iPad very easily. You can select songs by not only Artist, album and songs but also composers and conductors.
Supports TIDAL & Qobuz streaming service.
With 64bit iOS devices, you can use power search feature which enable to search albums with any keywords.
For further details, you can refer to our website.
Caution : This app only works with aurender W20(SE), N10, A30, ACS10, A10, A100, X100, S10 & N100(C & H)
Changes from 3.10
- Improved app's ability to auto-connect to Aurender in specific conditions
- Conductor will now display an error message to notify user if Aurender and iPad are not connected to the same network.- Fixed behavior where the settings menu was being displayed automatically upon startup.
- Fixed A10/A100/A30 volume control UI update issues
- Improved stability and bug fixes
Changes from 3.9.29
- Improved support for new iPad Air and iPad Pro with larger displays.
- The queue area widened for iPad Air and iPad Pro.
- For streaming content, if the number of items is more than 500, now displays an index so navigate easily.
- Fixed the waiting icon doesn't disappear sometimes when browsing streaming content.
- Fixed various bugs which make the app crash
Changes from 3.9.26
- Enable to change DSD mode for W20SE.
Changes from 3.8
* Qobuz - Supports "Top songs" for Artist
- Bug fixes
* Fixed failed to connect Aurender if IP address of Aurender changed from the last time connected.
* Fixed failed to list up Aurender in the network.
* Fixed Play now doesn't update Queue and current album cover sometimes
* Fixed MQA filter doesn't work properly in specific condition.
Changes from 3.7
* NAS can be added manually without having to browse the network.
* Improved metadata display for Internet radio stations.
- Added "Most featured", "Qobuzism", and "Ideal Discography" for Albums.
- Better images are now provided for playlists.
- Bug fixes
* Fixed bug where sometimes the queue was not synced when Consume mode is on.
* Fixed bug where sometimes "play now" did not work as expected.
* Removed message for Dual Wire in Settings for N10.
* Fixed a condition when adding content using SmartCopy, the task resulted with Error Code 1001.
* Many other small bugs were fixed too.
Changes from 3.7.16
- Improve VoiceOver
- Fixed A30 fails to login Melon streaming service.
Changes from 3.7.15
- Fixed app crashes in a certain condition when login to a streaming service.
Changes from 3.7
- Improvement & bug fixes.
* Improved VoiceOver accessibility to support setting/clearing favorites for Streaming content with the "star" or "heart" icons to the left of streaming songs or radio stations.
* Fixed an issue where the app crashes when opening Settings>Advanced in certain languages.
Changes from 3.6
- New features
* Added channel test feature (Requires x.21.175 or later)
* Now users can check Conductor tutorial videos tutorial on YouTube.
- Improvement & bug fixes
* Fixed Qobuz playlist is not updated after create a new playlist under certain conditions.
* Fixed "Add to my library" adds only part of albums under certain conditions.
* Improved streaming account setting UI
* Improved stability and fixed tedious bugs.
* Fixed adding a copy task ends up with "Error code: 0" under certain conditions.
Changes from 3.6.10
- Minor bug fix.
Changes from 3.6
- Added Native DSD support for N10
Changes from 3.5.60
- Added Native DSD support for N100/N100C/N100SC
- Added option to manually clear cache
- Better organization for Settings-Advanced tab
- Updated translations for Italian, Japanese and Polish
- Fixed app crash when reopening app from the background
- Fixed app crash with iOS 10.3.x
- Fixed some UI glitches
- Fixed bug with keyword search
- Fixed bug where content was not displayed properly in some scenarios
- Fixed other small bugs
** From Ver.3.7, iOS 10.x will not be supported anymore. Future updates will require iOS version 11.4 or later.
For the detail, please check Aurender home page.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is constantly being upgraded.
Thank the Aurender software development team for its persistent efforts to improve performance and usability. This app is one of the world’s top music players and is constantly being upgraded.
Good job! Keep going on!~
Best music app ever
If you have an Aurender music server you have the best, there is nothing out there better than this.
Enjoy the music!
HArd to use
Seek bar doesn’t work, often drops in completely the wrong place or just restarts the song. Takes over 5 attempts on tidal
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aurender Inc.
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2021 Aurender Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MQA Core Decoder Update £48.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.