Free unique week-by-week expert guide from leading parenting website MadeForMums featuring 193 daily recipes, meal planners and advice guides.
This app is completely free, there are no hidden charges and all content below is included free of charge.
Plus, all recipes, guides and tools found on this app can be used offline, so once you have downloaded the app you can use it anywhere!
This app is available on iPhone and iPad, and features:
• 193 weaning recipes – including first purees, finger foods, meat, fish and vegetarian meals, breakfast ideas, puddings and healthy snacks, plus a guide to portion sizes and if they’re freezable
• 26 weekly meal planners – every meal you need to feed your baby for the first 6 months of weaning with age-specific recipes
• 106 expert articles - step–by-step weekly advice and guidance, plus what to buy and help if things go wrong
• Shopping list – easy one-click function to add ingredients from your favourite recipes or daily meal planner for an instant shopping list – perfect to use in the supermarket
• Create your own meal planners – build your own weekly planners from 26 weeks of recipes
In order to make full use of all the functionality of the app, you will be asked to share the name and date of birth of your baby. This is purely for the purposes of using the app and enables us to deliver a personalised experience that takes you and your baby through weaning week-by-week.
We also invite you to share your details with MadeForMums so we can update you on relevant parenting information and promotional offers.
- bug fixes
- sponsor removed
Ratings and Reviews
Great for inspiration
This app is my go to when I’m stuck for ideas - when I have time I can make the purées/meals and freeze in ice cube trays ready to defrost and eat later. My LG loves the fruit purée combinations and even at 10 months enjoys them as a side to yogurt or toast or baby pancakes! The week by week guide is handy but you don’t have to follow it as the app makes a great recipe resource anyway.
I am so happy that I found this app which makes my job so easier as all the recipes are in the app and no need to surf each and every recipe in website .and also I can track the weaning schedule of my baby. Loved it..
Variety of recipes
Love this app constantly using it for ideas however the only thing I wish it had was a search option if I no what recipe I want I can just type the name of it
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 90.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.