Free unique week-by-week expert guide from leading parenting website MadeForMums, featuring 193 daily recipes and meal planners.
The app is completely free. To access the recipes and meal planners, all you need to do is sign up to the app. There are no hidden charges and all content below is included free of charge.
Plus, all recipes, guides and tools found on this app can be used offline, so once you have downloaded the app you can use it anywhere!
This app is available on iPhone and iPad, and features:
• 193 weaning recipes – including first purees, finger foods, meat, fish and vegetarian meals, breakfast ideas, puddings and healthy snacks, plus a guide to portion sizes and if they’re freezable
• 26 weekly meal planners – every meal you need to feed your baby for the first 6 months of weaning with age-specific recipes
• 106 expert articles - step–by-step weekly advice and guidance, plus what to buy and help if things go wrong
• Shopping list – easy one-click function to add ingredients from your favourite recipes or daily meal planner for an instant shopping list – perfect to use in the supermarket
• Create your own meal planners – build your own weekly planners from 26 weeks of recipes
- baby club content removed
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for inspiration
This app is my go to when I’m stuck for ideas - when I have time I can make the purées/meals and freeze in ice cube trays ready to defrost and eat later. My LG loves the fruit purée combinations and even at 10 months enjoys them as a side to yogurt or toast or baby pancakes! The week by week guide is handy but you don’t have to follow it as the app makes a great recipe resource anyway.
Considering this is a free app, there is so much useful information on it! Easy to navigate with a variety of articles and recipes! Love it! Will be using for my weaning journey!
Takes the stress out of weaning
I've never bothered to review an app before but I'm so impressed with this one I just had too. Before getting this app I was so confused looking at so many weaning websites and books all saying different things, this app has it all set out clearly and has made my life easier!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.