This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to sort it.
New! Try Cook Mode in the BBC Good Food app. It tells your device you’re mid-recipe, to stop your screen locking while your hands are full. You’ll never have a flour-covered phone again!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sadly can’t read reviews.
I’ve used the website for years. The app certainly navigates around the recipe database very rapidly on the iPad and I’ve found recipes quicker than on the website. Others have complained about the adverts but this is no worse than on the website and I guess they need a revenue stream.
The biggest disappointment is that you can’t read the reviews on the recipes. The star rating is all well and good but I’ve always found the reviews contain many helpful suggestions for making or tweaking the recipes. This is to me an essential component missing from the app, hence only three stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We are always looking to develop the app, with comments being a feature we are trying to implement. Best wishes, BBC Good Food Team
Perfect for me!
I use the website all the time, and as an experienced cook I’m really not interested in seeing comments on the dish. I don’t have any issues with the ads, the website is full of them and I find the app much easier on the eye and clearer to navigate than the website (all the little web plugins occasionally make the web page not display properly in my browser). No such issues in the app, and I can focus on the information I need easily. Well done team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your lovely review! Best wishes, the BBC Good Food team.
Love this app
This app is great - a massive improvement on the old version. It is easy to use and never fails to provide culinary inspiration. The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is because it is cluttered with a large number of ads, which I find disruptive. (They are a particular inconvenience for voice-over users because they negatively affect the response of the screen reader.) I understand that the ads are a necessary source of revenue, but would 100% pay for ad-free access if this was an option in future.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.