This is a new version of the BBC Good Food app, which will give users access to BBC Good Food's extensive recipes database. Key features are:
- ACCESS to unlimited BBC Good Food recipes, including the latest, trend-led dishes fresh from the BBC Good Food team
- BROWSE a growing selection of thousands of recipes, and new dishes are added all the time
- SEARCH for the latest, trend-led BBC Good Food recipes
- SAVE your favourite recipes all in one place
- ADD these recipes to an unlimited number of your very own COLLECTIONS
- RATE your favourite recipes
- START saving and organising recipes on one device, and resume on another
- ACCESS all your recipes and collections saved on the website.
- NEW! Now you can easily share your favourite recipes and recipe collections with family and friends.
Not received a verification email? Please check your junk folders, & if you still can’t find it please email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to sort it.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a visually impaired/ blind person. I love cooking and find this app is very good for ideas. I like that voice over works well and navigation is easy.
The only problem I have is when i log in the app lags on the log in screen.
To fix this problem i have to close the app and re-open it again. It can be very disorienting as I don’t know if I’m logged in or not without re-opening the app which can be very frustrating when trying to us it to cook.
Once I’m logged in the app works fine
Perfect for me!
I use the website all the time, and as an experienced cook I’m really not interested in seeing comments on the dish. I don’t have any issues with the ads, the website is full of them and I find the app much easier on the eye and clearer to navigate than the website (all the little web plugins occasionally make the web page not display properly in my browser). No such issues in the app, and I can focus on the information I need easily. Well done team!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your lovely review! Best wishes, the BBC Good Food team.
It’s okay I guess
This app is just okay. It’s certainly know where near the “kitchen stories” app. That is far superior in every way. Perhaps the developers take a peek at what they do?👍
If I don’t touch my phone with the app open for a while my phone locks, yes I do understand I can change this in settings but then it doesn’t lock phone. Kitchen stories the app stays open for as long as the app is open. Kitchen stories also lets you change the amount of servings for a recipe and then it self calculates the ingredients.
Yes I’m a kitchen stories devotee, it’s a great product, this app could be great, but so far it’s an average C grade!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our app. We pride ourselves in our thousands of trusted, triple-tested recipes and our app exists to showcase these recipes. We're always looking to improve, so we'll keep your feedback in mind. Best wishes, the BBC Good Food team.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.