Be Okay is your personal comfort zone.
With Be Okay, help is always available through calming techniques that help you cope with anxiety and panic attacks.
• Regain control of your breathing with our selected deep breathing exercises
• Listen to nature sounds in a calming and relaxing atmosphere
• Quickly call a loved one when you need the most
• Import photos that make you smile
• Keep records of anxiety and panic attacks to better deal with possible future occurrences and identify possible triggers
• Save your mindfulness minutes to Health app
Team Be Okay - Ana Luiza Ferrer and Helena Leitão
Hey, everybody! We're back with new features requested by you!
- Be Okay colors is now available! You can now choose the color that fits you the best :)
- Tired of scrolling back to see old records in your calendar? Now we list them for you!
- There's also a new experience when checking out records by day.
- We included a button to redirect to our Instagram page, it's in the "About us" screen :)
- We also made some internal improvements (got rid of the dust, took out the trash etc).
Hope you all enjoy this version and, as always, if you have complaints or suggestions, feel free to contact us through our Facebook (https://facebook.com/BeOkayApp) or Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/app.beokay).
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve suffered panic disorder for some 15+ years. (I’m not talking little bits of hyperventilating etc) hospitalising attacks, that last hours. That completely took over my life. Causing me to suffer a full psychotic break; resulting in years of chronic alcoholism and prescription meds.
Only now as i attempt to rebuild my life 9 years after almost dying so many times; have i found all these gimmicky apps that offer all this “help” for the low low price of £x. And chances to pay extra for one on one “counselling” sessions etc.
This app is so simplistically perfect!
I do these exercises for two minutes each day, every two hours.
I love how it gives a date to show attacks, and asks what it was like, and any input you may want to add.
Please don’t ruin this app by trying to make it better. Change it to update it etc. it’s perfect how it is. The greatest apps ALWAYS get ruined by change. Please don’t change it! And thank you devs, for making such a perfect app.
My panic attack is gone
I was getting tachycardia due to anxiety, I suffer from severe anxiety and panic attacks. I opened this app quite skeptic because I don’t believe anything can actually stop my panic attacks and my tachycardia since when I get severe tachycardia and dizziness I always end up in a panic attack that usually lasts 30minutes , I opened this app , at first it has been difficult because I was hyperventilating but my breath settled and I felt my heart beat slowly getting back to normal ... I’m still feeling lightheaded and dizzy but the tachycardia is gone !!
Developer Response ,
We're really glad we could help! Thank you so much for your feedback! :)
I suffer with panic attacks quite frequently, I originally got this app to help with my breathing during a panic attack, however I realised you can not only customise by picking a colour and adding photos that you can speed dial someone and also log panic attacks. This is not only helpful too me but my counselling aswell as they can see when my panic attacks happen and my symptoms!
I give them a rating of …. 🎉5 STARS🎉
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thiago K De Angelis
- 40.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ana Luiza Ferrer