Trusted since 1698, Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain’s original wine and spirits merchant. Our app is a simple way to manage and build your wine collection with us. You can view and manage your wines, see their current market value or list cases for sale and bid for wines on BBX, our fine wine marketplace.
• Check the details of all your wines stored with us, including their current market value
• Find details of your most recent orders, including delivery status
• Access wine critics’ notes and scores to ensure you have impartial information to hand
• Read our blog for current news, views, trends and opinions from the world of wine and spirits
• Add new wines to your collection, arrange to have wines delivered or list wines for sale on BBX, our fine wine marketplace
• View, edit or delete your current BBX bids, and place new bids on fine wine available on BBX
• Stability and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Visuals better but some way to go
There are still too many obvious functionalities which aren’t there, as well as data inconsistencies, which at least for collectors means you are essentially forced to go via the Web. The cellar data on web is not always consistent with app which is frustrating and worrying for a collector. Wines show up on BBX as available, and when you then try to push a bid it turns out nothing is available. The list is long. BBR is aware for a long time.
Pretty image but the new app lacks the ability to create an offline copy of the Shop catalogue making it much harder and requiring a lot more time to build up a picture of which wines are for sale.
The lack of a simple pre- built filter of wine by region and then vintage again makes it much harder to search through your cellar because you have to reload the filter and adjust it every time. The fact that you didn’t load most of the images of the wine just adds to the impression that this release is half baked.
On the plus side the layout per wine is better and it’s useful to incorporate account information into the app. But overall (at least for now) this is a serious retrograde step in terms of usability.
I’ve gotta come out and say that I like the new app. The look and feel is far superior to the old app. It is designed for cellar management and BBX. If you want to buy wine it takes you to the website - so better just buy from the website. The vintage charts I hadn’t realised were missing - that is a miss but again, available on the website - and I believe that more data and functionality are coming...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BERRY BROS. & RUDD LIMITED
- 143.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2015 Berry Bros & Rudd Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.