Trusted since 1698, Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain’s original wine and spirits merchant. Our app is a simple way to manage and build your wine collection with us. You can view and manage your wines, see their current market value or list cases for sale on BBX, our fine wine marketplace.
• Find details of all your wines stored with us, including their current market value.
• View your latest order details and delivery status for recent purchases.
• Access wine critics' notes and scores to ensure you have impartial information to hand.
• Read the blog to find current news, views, trends and opinions from the wine world.
• Add new wines to your collection, arrange to have wines delivered or list wines for sale on BBX, our fine wine marketplace.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve gotta come out and say that I like the new app. The look and feel is far superior to the old app. It is designed for cellar management and BBX. If you want to buy wine it takes you to the website - so better just buy from the website. The vintage charts I hadn’t realised were missing - that is a miss but again, available on the website - and I believe that more data and functionality are coming...
Pretty image but the new app lacks the ability to create an offline copy of the Shop catalogue making it much harder and requiring a lot more time to build up a picture of which wines are for sale.
The lack of a simple pre- built filter of wine by region and then vintage again makes it much harder to search through your cellar because you have to reload the filter and adjust it every time. The fact that you didn’t load most of the images of the wine just adds to the impression that this release is half baked.
On the plus side the layout per wine is better and it’s useful to incorporate account information into the app. But overall (at least for now) this is a serious retrograde step in terms of usability.
App needs updating urgently...
We order on a regular basis. We usually order the same wine and all we do want is to press a function for re-ordering the same. If we then go through the whole ordering process again for example the “good ordinary claret” it shows it as not available. When you call Berry Brother’s they will tell you “we are so sorry about the inconvenience” and “we must update our App”. The phone orders always worked but what is the point to upset the client with a badly working App? The Berry Brothers App needs updating ... the sooner the better!
- BERRY BROS. & RUDD LIMITED
- 129.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2009-2015 Berry Bros & Rudd Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.