bet365, the world’s favourite online sports betting company, brings you our most advanced sports betting app for the iPhone and iPad. Bet on a wide range of In-Play and pre-match sports including The Grand National, The Derby and Royal Ascot as well as the FA Cup Final and the Champions League Final. Download the app today and join the world’s largest online betting community.
bet365 customers can enjoy an unrivalled user experience including:
· In-Play Betting – Bet on a large selection of In-Play markets across a huge range of sports with the fastest, most extensive service on the market.
· Cash Out – Available both In-Play and pre-match, Cash Out and Partial Cash Out allow you to take a return before the event has finished on all or part of your bet.
· Bet Builder - Create your personalised bet on Football, Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. Available on In-Play and pre-match bets for Football, Soccer and Tennis and on pre-match bets for Basketball.
· Personalised Display – Easily navigate to your preferred sports as our intuitive App will show you the type of sports you bet on. You can also favourite specific sports via the A-Z Sports menu for easy access.
· Live Streaming – We stream thousands of events every year across sports such as Horse Racing, Football, Soccer and Greyhound Racing.
· My Alerts – Receive tailored bet and live sports event alerts straight to your iPhone or iPad.
· Match Live – Follow In-Play events in real time and monitor your bets and stats as the action unfolds. Available on sports such as Football, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and many more.
· Edit Bet – Add, swap or remove selections, increase your stake and change your bet type on unsettled bets both In-Play and pre-match.
· My Teams – Our dedicated team pages allow you to quickly place your Football bets.
· My Horses – Create a portfolio of your favourite horses, receive notifications when they are due to run, quickly place bets on antepost and upcoming races across both the Flat Racing and Jump Racing seasons plus events such as the Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the Grand National.
· Search – Use our search facility to quickly find the sport, league, event or market you want to bet on.
· Horse Racing Form – Provided by the Racing Post, study the form on every runner in the UK and Ireland and watch previous races with our Racing Archive.
· Sports Stats - Study the stats for major leagues across the globe including Football, Soccer and Basketball.
· bet365 Extra – View all of our available offers and promotions, including information on how your bets can qualify.
· Betting News – Keep up to date with the latest Sports Betting News across the globe on sports such as Horse Racing, Football, Soccer, Basketball and Rugby Union, including the Six Nations.
· Touch and Face ID – Access your account securely within seconds. Only available on supported devices.
· Choose from a wide range of payment methods including Debit Card, PayPal and Apple Pay.
· Use your existing bet365 account or sign up via the app.
You must be 18 or over to have a bet365 account.
Tell us what you think, rate our app today!
The features listed above are available to users residing in the UK and Republic of Ireland - availability may differ in other localities.
bet365 is committed to Responsible Gambling.
We have a range of tools available that are designed to help you to stay in control of your betting such as Time-Outs, Deposit Limits, Reality Checks, Self-Exclusion and others.
For UK customers additional support and advice can be found at www.gambleaware.co.uk or by calling 0808 8020 133.
For customers in Ireland additional support and advice can be found at GambleAware.ie or by calling 1800 753 753.
Following your feedback we have made bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of time
So once again the app AND website are down when important games are on.
I’ve never known an betting app that’s gotten worse with every single update they release, it really is beyond pathetic. I’ve been with 365 for the best of 8 years now, and at the start this was easily the most user friendly gambling app around, with plenty of markets for everyone. Which is still the case with the markets, but the app now freezes or crashes, or doesn’t even open, which is great if you’ve got an acca on with the chance of decent cash out.
I get the fact that the whole point of bet365 is to make money, and let’s face they could pay off a third world country’s debt with what they make. But at the very least give the consumer an app that is reliable, because right now there will be a lot people turning to other sites that may not offer quite such good odds or markets but at least they’ll be able to see their bets rather than the bloody loading screen all the time.
Very simple software that is easy to navigate. B365 on the other hand are extremely difficult bookmakers and do everything possible to take money from their customers. Not for the first time during the champions league final the app went down so that all bets placed are inaccessible and you can’t cash out then no coincidence comes back live minutes after the match is over. Other little tricks they try are during casino games the software crashes and when you back in the game the stakes have been risen and if you aren’t careful you can end up play max stakes without realising (all done intentionally). They also advertise that you can watch live sport but if you are active on their site too long then you are bombarded with messages and phone calls regarding responsible gambling. Many things on their app/ site have not been thought about for the customer and there are many suspicious things that have happened (like the app crashing during the biggest games of the season) that make you realise they will try anything to further line their pockets. They offer no compensation and the customer support is terrible. Other than the easy to use app I would always consider betting with other companies. B365 will try anything to take more money in anyway possible and then claim they will look in to the issue with no resolution. Avoid these criminals
Fantastic site way better than any other.
I see a lot of one star reviews of this site and in my opinion unjustified. People moaning about cash outs and Bet365 not letting you. Peeps need to read the Terms & Conditions which say everything. If you don’t agree with it use a different site with crappy odds.
I cashed out my £11,980 from a £10 bet that went on to lose, so I don’t agree they block cash outs.
For new updates, there’s always teething problems with any site. They will never please everyone and peeps forget, this is a business. If you see ur balance is now at the bottom that’s because it’s been deemed better for them, not you individually.
If you don’t agree with any of what 365 do just change your bookmakers and stop moaning because you lost. 1 guy puts 1 star because his 10 team Acca was winning and 365 didn’t let him cash out. Like they are going to just give you £5k when they know it will not win by FT. Seriously, peeps think they should give away cash. You should of seen it in the 80’s. 5 team Acca was MINIMUM and u paid 10% tax BEFORE you won.
Get a grip ffs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hillside (New Media) Limited
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2001–2021 bet365. All rights reserved