BIAS FX Mobile turns your iOS device into an intuitive, portable and powerful guitar and bass effects processor. Take a massive collection of realistic sounding amps and effects to your next jam session, or to the stage. Plug-in and play anywhere you go!
Complete iOS Guitar Amps and Effects
- Hundreds of stunningly authentic amps and effects by Positive Grid
- LiveView turns your mobile device into a performance-ready processor
- Seamlessly open BIAS AMP models inside BIAS FX with one tap
- Download and share thousands of presets from ToneCloud™
WORLD-CLASS GUITAR PROCESSOR
BIAS FX Mobile turns your iOS device into an incredible sounding guitar amps and effects processor built on the backbone of our award-winning pro-level software. With an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, BIAS FX Mobile comes packed with a library of ultra-realistic boutique amps and a studio full of pro-level effects and the hottest guitar pedals.
POWERFUL BIAS ECOSYSTEM
The BIAS collection of advanced guitar hardware and software is built on the most robust amps-and-effects engine in the industry. BIAS FX Mobile works seamlessly with BIAS AMP 2 and BIAS Pedal apps to allow limitless customization of guitar amps and pedals.
CUTTING EDGE AMP TONE
With our penchant for perfection, BIAS FX is built on the backbone of our amazing, ultra-real BIAS AMP 2 tone engine. It’s a radically different approach to tone creation. We joined forces with the world’s top artists, engineers and recording studios to ensure our amplifier circuits are mind-blowingly authentic and best in class. The result? Plug-in for an extraordinary playing experience with realistic touch response and ultra-responsive dynamics.
The BIAS FX universal app includes incredibly versatile, high-quality effects from vintage pedal simulations to newly added high-end rack effects. Mix, match and tweak to enter new sonic territory and create fantastic sounds never heard before. All effects are designed to work with BIAS FX’s easy-to-use, photo-realistic, drag and drop interface to dial in tone just like on analog studio gear.
The BIAS FX mobile app also allows users to connect to our ToneCloud, where players can find thousands of amps and effects configurations created by artists, producers, and engineers from all over the world. You will never run out of inspiration, as the ToneCloud library grows daily. Settings can easily be downloaded and shared.
- Extremely intuitive operation
- Unrivaled, component-level simulation, analog-like sound quality
- Over 20 classic BIAS amps, import any amp models from BIAS AMP 2
- 81 high-quality effect pedals with brand new sound-processing algorithms
- 5 ultra-professional rack processors that sound like high-end analog gear
- 74 factory presets. Finding your tone is a no-brainer.
- Full integration with BIAS AMP 2 gives you unprecedented control over designing your own fully customized amps
- Dual signal path and dual amp processing
- Brand new splitter switches between and combines dual signal paths, adjusting the level and frequency range for each path to give you more tone-shaping possibilities
- LiveView mode lets you recall any preset with a single tap and toggle on/off any single effect or category of effects
- Pedalboard View shows all the effects and amps in the currently loaded preset at once
- Global Settings optimizes BIAS FX's output to sound the best in any environment—including sending to a mixer, amp head or combo or stack power amp—by letting you EQ and selectively deactivate the app's preamp, tone stack, power amp, and cab separately for each destination.
- Full MIDI compatible
- Supports IAA (Inter-App Audio) to expand your sound creativities.
Supported Audio Interface: iRig (all series), Apogee Jam/Jam Plus, Focusrite iTrack Solo, Shure MVi, Korg plugKEY, iConnect AUDIO and all MFi or Class Compliant audio interfaces with Lightning to USB adapter.
This update is for fixing some minor DSP issues and improvements.
The Positive Grid Team
Ratings and Reviews
Man, I've been waiting for this app for years. This thing has blown me away. The amp sounds are unreal, the effects are brilliant as well as rendered beautifully . It is such a versatile piece of kit that it's a pleasure to play with. I have purchased the iPad version and I am hoping that because I have done so I can also download it onto my pc. It's great for just sitting with the rest of the family while plinking away practicing. But I have yet to put it through my amp. Can't praise these guys enough for letting me sit with my family or go into my home studio . 👍
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the feedback! A friendly reminder, you can open the Global Settings on the bottom bar to select different output scenarios when you want to connect it through your guitar amp. This way, the app can optimize the sound to suits your signal chain.
Love this app
This is my go to practice tool when I don't want to use my main amp. Effects are decent and combine with Bias Amp 2 it really works well. The Celestion cabs from Bias Amp really round out the sound.
Sometimes it can be tricky to get the volume levels right to get a full sound but still excellent.
The Bestest Amp Sim I’ve Tried
This is cool. Tried many of these amp sim apps and this is the best so far. It DOES NOT feedback massively and output volume is stable, unlike most of the other ones. Strat into iRig 1 then phones jack out into Focusrite 2i2 produced great results. Free version has 1 amp and a few pedals, tuner & metronome. All you need really.
- Positive Grid Inc
- 716 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Positive Grid Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Noise Filter £2.99
- Mutron £2.99
- SAB Driver £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.