Free questions available.
REVISE. LEARN. SUCCEED
We work with you, supporting you to pass first time. As medical revision providers, instilling good revision practices, and giving you the revision tools and content to succeed is our passion.
REVISION YOUR WAY
Our platform is personalised based on your performance, we prioritise the content you need to master in order to pass. Your revision success is supported by giving you a structured directed set of content based on your weaknesses.
TRACKING YOUR PROGRESS IS SIMPLE
Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your revision where you need it most. Reporting metrics will compare your performance against your peers and give you a good likelihood of passing your exam.
* Offline Revision
* Expertly written exam format revision questions
* Personalised Revision - Prioritised questions and flash cards
* Time efficient revision features that direct you to the most important questions you need to know.
* Motivation tools to encourage you to revise regularly
* Timed Mock Tests
* Detailed explanations
* Personal performance feedback
* Key learning points
- MRCP Part 1
- MRCP Part 2 written
- MRCS Part A
- FRCS General Surgery
- FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedic
- MRCPCH FOP/TAS
- MRCPCH AKP
- MRCOG Part 1
- MRCOG Part 2
- FRCA Primary
- FRCA Final
- FRCEM Primary
- Speciality Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology
- Speciality Certificate in Acute Medicine
- Speciality Certificate in Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Respiratory Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Oncology
- MRCPsych Paper A
- MRCPsych Paper B
- Medical Student Finals
- Situational Judgement Test
- PSA, Medical School Years 2-3
- Medical School Year 1
* Extend assessment with "More Question" feature
* Key Learning Points in Answer view
* Personalised Support
* Assessment Timer
* Integrated BMJ Best Practice summaries in question explanations
* Basic users can answer up to 10 free questions per exam per day
* Compare your assessment score with your peers (in Session Review)
Ratings and Reviews
Recommended by colleagues and now can see why. Summaries are succinct, easy to read text. Layout of the app is simplistic ideal for on the go. I really have enjoyed this bank more than any other.
Limited Questions for FRCS Orth
There are very few questions to begin with available on this app. Once you have gone through them all it also becomes clear that many of them are recycled from other specialties. There seems a disproportionately large number of questions on research methodology and haematology often with no attempt within the theme to make them appear Orthopaedic in nature. The links within the explanations are few and far between and often to not work. When compared to Orthobullets (Majority of which is free) this is a very poor website indeed and not worth the investment. I would strongly advice other FRCS Orth candidates to not bother.
Using for FRCA primary
Good app. Downloads questions every time you start a session, so answers are shown quickly with explanations. Much faster than the website.
Quality of questions is very based on the exam and user preference. So my review is very much to do with the functioning of the app. What could be better (in frca), is to be able to filter more, ie instead of revising ‘physiology’, you can select neurology, for example.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2021 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MRCP Part 1 (3 Months) £69.99
- Med Student Finals (12 Months) £30.99
- FRCA Primary (6 Months) £89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.