TIME TO SUCCEED
Time efficient, personalised revision for trainee doctors and medical students.
PASS WITH US
We want to help you to pass your exam first time by directing you to the most important questions and must know topics.
IT’S PERSONALISED FOR YOU
Subscribe, set your exam date and we will send you a practice question every day to keep your revision on track.
REVISE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Revise offline and fit in your exam preparation whenever it suits you.
ACCESS THE HIGHEST QUALITY CONTENT
Our quality, up-to-date medical revision questions are mapped to the relevant exam curriculum, are of the correct format and difficulty and provide excellent explanations to increase your understanding.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your revision where you need it most. Reporting metrics will compare your performance against your peers.
* Offline Revision
* Expertly written exam format revision questions
* Time efficient revision features that direct you to the most important questions you need to know.
* Personalised daily question notification
* Timed Mock Tests
* Detailed explanations
* Personal performance feedback
* Key learning points
Free demo questions available to try before you buy.
- MRCP Part 1
- MRCP Part 2 written
- MRCS Part A
- FRCS General Surgery
- FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedic
- MRCPCH FOP/TAS
- MRCPCH AKP
- MRCOG Part 1
- MRCOG Part 2
- FRCA Primary
- FRCA Final
- FRCEM Primary
- Speciality Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology
- Speciality Certificate in Acute Medicine
- Speciality Certificate in Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Respiratory Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Oncology
- MRCPsych Paper A
- MRCPsych Paper B
- Medical Student Finals
- Situational Judgement Test
- PSA, Medical School Years 2-3
- Medical School Year 1
* Full screen support for iPhone X / 11
* Compare your assessment score with your peers (in Session Review)
* Enhanced Key Learning Point Section in Session Review
* Exam Health Indicator
* Basic users can answer up to 3 free questions per exam per day
Ratings and Reviews
Useful offline revision
I use the app on my iPhone while travelling. You need to download a question set while connected to the web and then you can continue it while offline.
I've also used it on my iPad at home as its quicker to use than the website.
Need an option, "Restart the test with the same questions"
When I tap "Finish" after a test, the questions are gone and I cannot go back to these questions again. After studying all the explanations of the answers, I want to repeat answering those same questions again to make sure I remember what I just learned and answer correctly this time. So, please add an option to retake the test again with the same questions after finishing each test.
Essential revision tool for medical students - useful to practice questions during the day whilst waiting for clinics, teaching etc. Features are frequently improving on the updates e.g. now being able to check how far through the question bank one is. I would appreciate a timer and proper question review function on the app too.
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 64.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2019 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.