boohoo are the global fashion brand empowering people to wear exactly what they want at affordable prices the world over, no matter what the occasion. Simply download our free app for instant access to the latest women’s & men’s clothing, beauty & more, with hundreds of new styles landing every week.
Get app exclusive offers that are too good to miss across the latest dresses, tops, shoes & accessories. From plus size clothing to maternity fashion, we’re here for it all.
The boohoo app hot list:
• boohoo Premier – get Unlimited Next Day Delivery for a year and exclusive offers.
• Visual Search – seen something you like? Snap it and we’ll do the rest.
• Fast and secure checkout - shop your latest obsessions with speed and ease.
• Apple Pay – making your shopping experience even smoother.
• Track your order – track it to your door.
• Wishlist – when you’re in a rush and want to bag that hot new outfit later.
• Notifications – hear about exclusive offers and the latest collaborations before anyone else.
• Step Challenges - we're using Apple's Health Kit for our Step Challenges
A New Season Fashion Story. We've fixed bugs and made performance improvements so you can shop clothes worth stepping outside for with speed and ease. Love, boohoo x
Ratings and Reviews
App keeps closing. Can’t use the wish list anymore at all without it closing.
I stopped using the app last year when none of my saved items were being saved. I returned today imagining this was resolved as there was an update 4 months ago, I was mistaken.
Twice I have shopped and put items straight into my basket, as the app still won’t allow for saved items, when I then go to the basket that has the number of items specified in it indicated by a number over the basket, I click it and it states basket empty.
I click on account to log in and each time the screen goes black and the app closes.
One reviewer asked ‘how has this app got 4+ stars’, well because people keep clicking 4/5 stars but writing negative things - negative views should equate to low star rating, no? App crashes, picture of item just says loading loading loading - I imagine this would go on until the device dies, but frustration sets in before be able to test this theory. Oh yeah and then there’s the times when you try to go on the app and it just flicks off. Bottom line boohoo sells cheap clothes, but they’re not feee, we are still paying for them so that doesn’t mean you can get away with being consistent well below par. The customer service is a joke. Any company that does not offer the option to speak to an actual human, does it because they can’t handle the fall out from the level of dissatisfied customers, so just do it all by email, that way they can respond when they feel like. And when they mess up and they will, they will offer you a trusty £5 voucher - because £5 makes everything better. Boohoo save all those vouchers and provide a decent service, get rid of Hermes (can’t even go there, we’ve all seen the secret camera footage) install some phones, get some tape measures - no-one likes to think their bigger than they are and get an IT wiz that knows how to create an app.
1. First the app kindly decided to keep crashing when I was mid way through a very long list of a specific item (e.g. I’d typed in black leather skirt, selected my size and what I wanted it sorted into) and it crashed, leaving me having to do the whole process again (this happened numerous times.
2. Secondly, boohoo decided to stop adding things to my wishlist without me knowing so as I went through the WHOLE of EACH INDIVIDUAL list that I’d once again tailored to each size etc, unbeknown to me it hadn’t added loads of things to my list, leaving me unknown to which lists I needed to re-tailor to my needs and once again have to go back and redo and once again very annoyed
3. The app has now took the last straw. MY WHOLE WISHLIST IS GONE, all of it! And it won’t even let me add anything to it! I had over 100 items on this list and I’m not prepared to go through all the tailored lists of both men’s and women’s once again! All my Xmas presents for my sister and boyfriend and of course many for myself...GONE.
Although on a positive note, which I suppose makes this a tad worse, I do love the clothes and most are reasonably priced but I shall not be purchasing from boohoo again unfortunately as I’m too annoyed and have no patience left for the app or the shop.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Boohoo.com UK Limited
- 73.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 boohoo.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.