Now more than ever, connecting online has become a crucial part of us attempting to maintain some normalcy. Booksy is teaming up with Zoom to bring you a new way to experience services - digitally.
Access calendars, services, prices, and reviews with the freedom to book as you please. Here are a few things you get with your free Booksy account:
- Online Services: For when visiting the shop or salon is not an option, experience beauty in a new way. Book your digital appointment with your service provider via Zoom.
- Real-Time Calendars & Reminders: Booksy lets you see the service provider’s schedule so you can align it with yours. Even if you book an appointment far in advance, you can add it to your mobile calendar and get reminders from Booksy so you won’t forget.
- Donations and #TipNowBookNow: Booksy’s #TipNowBookNow feature allows for you to donate and/or tip when you book your appointment, even though your visit to their shop or salon won’t be until later.
- eGift Cards: If you can’t make it to the shop or salon during this time, purchase an eGift card so you can pay now, but visit later. This will also help your service provider get through this time while their shop is closed.
- Service Packages: Purchasing a package is a great way to score a discount on your regular services, and plan out your salon or shop visits for the future. Purchasing packages will also support your service provider through this time.
Get Booking Peace of Mind when you book with Booksy.
If you’re a business owner and want to try out Booksy Biz, click here to download!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a good reason to update your Booksy app? Look no more:
Now you can easily purchase Gift Cards via Booksy for your friends and family! Treat someone special today.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Booking with Booksy
When l 1st heard that l had to book via an app for my boys to get their hair cut, l wasn’t too pleased to be honest. However, now, l love it!!😍👍🏾 it’s SO easy. I can book for my boys & coincide with the times so they are close together, which saves us hanging around for ages. They can choose the days, times & barber they want, which suits them best... which is fab! Brilliant app, would recommend!x👍🏾💇🏽♂️
Awful app and user experience
I hate that my local barbers uses this service. All I want to do is book an appointment once every few months but your awful UX forces me to have to open the App Store, download the app, sign in etc etc. Even more frustrating when I try to amend or cancel my appointment following an email link, just let me do this via my browser on your website.
But yeah congratulations dev and product team, you’ve managed to do the exact opposite of what good tech should do and somehow added a bunch of extra steps into what should be a super simple process (I.e., you want cancel your appointment, click amend in the booking email, go to webpage in one click and then amend BUT no it’s get bounced around a bunch of webpage redirects, open App Store, Touch ID, wait for download, open app, answer a bunch of pref questions, sign in etc), useless.
I’m sure this app is great if you go to lots of salons, beauty appointments regularly etc but I just want to get my hair cut every couple of months, don’t force app as the only channel. Build a compelling app and users will go to it anyway, all your doing is inflating your download figures.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry that the app does not meet your expectations. All feedback is reviewed by our developers, who resolve issues as they arise and implement measures to prevent them from happening again in the future. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please provide us with details at email@example.com and help us take immediate action.
Absolutely horrendous service. You can’t contact them through phone, can’t contact them through live chat. Impossible to get a hold of.
I accidentally booked an appointment two weeks from the day I thought it was. So I went to change the appointment to find that the current one booked was the earliest available. I’m not waiting over two weeks to get my hair cut so I clicked cancel. It says “you will be charged a fee for cancellation” willing to move forward and see what kind of “fee” they charge. I clicked yes. Only to discover there was no further steps, that’s it, the booking is cancelled and the “fee” is the entire price of the haircut initially booked. The term “fee” is extremely misleading bordering on straight up false. It could just as easily say “you will still be charged for the appointment” or something to that effect. First interaction with the app, and will definitely be the last. Furthermore, the “support” section only allows you to rate their app. Thanks for the support, booksy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better. Please feel free reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
- Sensi Soft Sp z o o
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Booksy International
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.