The BT Sport app for smartphones and tablets allows BT Sport subscribers to watch BT Sport 1, 2, and 3, as well as ESPN on BT Sport and BoxNation, live and on the go. BT Sport 1, 2, and 3, and ESPN are also now available in stunning high definition.
Keep up to date with BT Sport’s growing line-up of live events including UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, FA Cup, Aviva Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup, Australian Cricket, SPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, WTA tennis, MotoGP, UFC and Boxing, with video highlights, news, fixtures, results and more.
The enhanced player, which is available for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, FA Cup, Cricket, and selected boxing events, offers in-game match highlights, alternative angle replays and a wealth of in-match stats, as well as our recently launched ‘Virtual Reality 360’ feature for a more immersive experience at selected events.
Key features of the app:
· Don’t miss a moment of the action with live streaming of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport and BoxNation
· BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, and ESPN on BT Sport in stunning high definition
· ‘Virtual Reality 360’ at selected events
· Ability to Chromecast and Airplay onto big screens (subscription terms apply)
· Live streaming of every single match from the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
· Exclusive streaming of selected events that will not be televised on the channels
· On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
· An array of video clips including highlights, interviews and more
· Sports news coverage
· Fixtures, results and league tables
· Seven-day channel listings
· A valid BT Sport subscription and BT ID are needed to access the BT Sport app
· A relevant BT Sport subscription is required to watch BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport and BoxNation
· Mobile network and wifi charges may apply
· It is possible to install and access the app on as many devices as you like, but users are restricted to two concurrent video streams per BT ID
· All video is only available within the United Kingdom - in order to stream video you will have to turn on location services. No data is passed to BT.
· Some live programmes are not available in the BT Sport app due to rights restrictions
Our new release includes an updated look and feel, some fixes of things we know have been a frustration for users, and of course with all your favourite features still included.
Ratings and Reviews
Enhanced/standard player option?
The enhanced player has a lot of good features, especially when watching football of boxing. However, I have an iPhone X and like to take advantage of the full screen without bezels which the enhanced player will not let me do, but the standard player does. The problem I have is.. there is no option to choose which version you want to use. The app decides for you. If I’ve missed a goal, the enhanced player is great for skipping back to the exact point to watch it again, but for the majority of watching I do, I would be happy to go without the enhanced features to watch full screen. If the enhanced player gave the option of full screen - 5 star app. If you at least had the choice to choose which player you want - 4 star app. As it stands, 3 stars because the content is good, all in HD, and I’ve never had a problem streaming over WiFi or 4G. However my viewing experience could be made better by the points raised earlier.
So many complaints about things that are no fault of the app and thus, shouldn't affect the rating of the app. Can't stream it without a BT Sport subscription? Can you use the 5 star rated Netflix without a subscription and cast it onto your TV for unlimited content at no cost? Of course not, it's a paid service. If your login details aren't working then maybe you're typing them wrong. Do you have more than one email account or password you use? Maybe your device isn't powerful enough, maybe your device doesn't run properly because it's full of running apps, photos, videos, Internet tabs, cookies. People don't realise how much a poorly maintained device can affect the usage of apps. Is app DOES work and it is excellent to use. I hate people who insist on making public complaints about everything. Send the company a message, google how to resolve the problem, ask some other people if they've had that problem. If you're the only one suffering from a problem, it might just be your fault.
Free bt sport app Windows 10
We renewed our contract this week to avoid the price increase, and were given access to the bt sport app via laptop and iPad, iPad won’t stream to tv, but lady said watch on laptop, then hdmi lead to tv and you’re sorted. So we did it, Chelsea Arsenal today,and although the laptop picture is crisp, it becomes less so to the tv(40inch which is understandable) but was adequate. Got to almost 85 minutes with nothing more than a couple of brief stutters, barely noticeable BUT the last 5 minutes and extra time may as well have never happened, spent more time buffering than streaming, ruined an ok experience, and absolutely no good for live sport viewing. If it’s not possible to stream without issue, then they should not try. My broadband speed is ok , but I’ve now invested in a data lead to get rid of any WiFi issues (bt broadband hub 5) which I don’t think I have, but connection may be more stable when wired. Glad I’ve got it, but want to watch whole games
Developer Response ,
Awh that not great. Can you follow the steps here to show you how to cast the Sport on to the big screen - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44724/~/can-i-watch-bt-sport-from-the-bt-sport-app-to-my-tv%3F. If you continue to have problems can you let me know. Clare - BT Care team
- British Telecommunications plc
- 72.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © British Telecommunications plc 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.