MyNetDiary is your personal weight loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. The most sophisticated yet friendly food diary, calorie counter, and exercise tracker. Download the app, track your diet, and be healthy for life!
Rated #1 mobile diet app by American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Recognized by The New York Times as “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” comparing with other similar apps.
Also featured in ABC, USA Today, Fox, Consumer Reports, Chicago Tribune, and The Wall Street Journal
THE PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
* Over 9 million members.
* Average members lose a 1.4 lbs each week
* Members demonstrate 27 lbs or over 12% body weight loss within the first 7 months
BEING HEALTHY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
* Set a weight goal
* Enter a target date ( vacation, wedding, or reunion )
* Get a calculated Calorie Plan
* Log daily meals and exercise
* Follow daily Calorie Budget
* Reach your goal and live healthy
SUPPORTS ANY DIET
* Focus on your Macros, Low-Carb, or Keto Diet
* Plan meals in advance to hit your Carb and Protein targets
WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
* Advanced recommendations suggesting diet tweaks
* Weight Forecast shows whether you are on target
* Autopilot keeps you out of a weight plateau
MASSIVE FOOD DATABASE
* The best food database with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods.
* Catalog verified and expanded daily
* Snap new foods with PhotoFood tool and we will enter food's Nutrition Facts for you.
* Scan the food package for easy calorie and nutrients entry.
* Timely notifications to log meals, enter weigh-ins, sleep, and blood pressure.
MACRONUTRIENTS AND NUTRITION
* Track up to 40 nutrients, more than any other app.
* Choose how much energy comes from fat, carbs, and protein.
* Get insight into your dietary intake of saturated fat, sodium, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
FOOD SCORING MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
* Find best foods with a glance.
* Use it with barcode scanner for a perfect food shopping companion.
CHARTS WITH INSIGHTS AND MOTIVATION
* Plot your weight loss journey.
* See how your body reacts to your dieting and exercise.
* Visualize your calorie counter and macro statistics.
* Paint a big picture or zoom into your daily food log records.
AUTO TRACKING STEPS AND EXERCISE
* App syncs Steps, Exercises, Weight, Water, Heart Rate, and more.
* Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin.
* Use an extensive, over 500 exercises fitness database
CONNECTS TO IOS ECOSYSTEM
* Import, or export data from iOS Health
* Modern Watch App, with great complications
* iMessage App - share meals and recipes
* Works with Siri - logging calories, meals, and water
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
* Read about the latest diet science from our team of Registered Dietitians.
* Learn healthy recipes, delicious meals, and dieting techniques.
HEALTH & DIABETES TRACKER
* Track Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Cholesterol, Medications, Test Results, Symptoms and more.
* Capture and Monitor Blood Glucose, A1C, Net Carbs, and Insulin intake.
Premium features such as linking to Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and other devices, AutoPilot, Complete Nutrient Analysis, and Weekly Report available via subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Making MyNetDiary even easier: more usability improvements:
1. New setting to show/hide macros and nutrients, simplifying meal and food screens - if you prefer simplicity.
2. More guides, help screens, YouTube how-to videos.
In the previous major update:
* New option to see food photos, to make food logging nicer. If you prefer food icons, you can turn food photos off in Settings.
* New Augmented Reality Grocery Check - Scan and compare foods while shopping - point the camera to a barcode and instantly see food grade, macros, and other nutrients. Find the best foods at a glance!
* Macros for Foods and Meals - New macro charts and nutrients tables are added to Food Entry and all Meal screens. Expand them as needed, collapse to hide when they are not needed.
* Visual Portion Guide on the Food Entry screen - beautiful Portion Guide helps you estimate portion sizes more accurately, to make sure you are logging correct amounts and your weight loss stays on track.
* Streamlined Food Search - fast and easy access to search, scanner, favorites, staple foods, custom foods, recipes and more - with the powerful "+" button.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally! A well thought out dieting app
I’ve tried a few different calorie counting apps but they all seemed to make it difficult in one way or another, so I ended up not using them consistently and eventually giving up. I’ve only been using this one a couple of days but so far it seems ideal.
The display is clear and puts the key information - how many calories you have left for the day - front and centre (although you can also customise what information is displayed and where).
It can sync with Apple Health so it picks up my calories burned/steps/exercise from my Apple Watch automatically and adjusts my calorie allowance to account for my exercise.
It’s really quick and easy to input what you’ve eaten - the barcode scanning tool is great.
Basically this app makes it easy to track my food and exercise and displays that information clearly. You wouldn’t think that was revolutionary, but it’s the first app I’ve found so far that does it well.
There are also some handy extras - I like the daily analysis, it’s concise and useful information (I was under my calorie target today but had slightly too much saturated fat - and it told me which food was the culprit). I’m not paying for the Max subscription so I don’t know whether those added features make a big difference, but the app just as it comes is really good.
Great app, scanning makes it easy
A great app that makes it easy to enter what you eat and keep track of your calories. With only a couple of amendments it would be 5 stars. Those amendments would be putting the extra 9 functions like ‘Copy recent’, ‘Scan’, ‘Custom food’ etc on the first page you see when pressing Breakfast, lunch or dinner which has loads of space on it for the buttons, rather than them being hidden under another menu requiring an unnecessary button press. Also the animated ski/cycle slope starts at your start weight and moves down towards your target weight before going back to the top, as you update your weight instead of it going from your start weight down to your current weight (which would show your progress) it changes the start weight to your current weight. That means you’re always at the top of the slope which doesn’t show your progress down the slope which is missing a psychological trick and something that would be nice to see. Minor things on what is a great app, but they would be welcome changes.
This is a lovely little app. Pretty graphics, clear and concise information and presentation and so easy to use. I use it, occasionally, to look up nutritional values of specific foods rather than for calorie counting. Personally, I think it's so tedious to log everything you eat on a daily basis. Just follow the "Real Food Diet" and you will lose weight. You can eat as much Real Food as you like. This means natural food that you can recognise including healthy fats, rather than processed foods in packets made in factories. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, meat and poultry, fish and other seafood. Try to avoid or at least reduce intake of sugary foods, starchy carbs and alcohol. Drink lots of water; drink frequently and have a glass before you start eating. Coupled with moderate exercise and sufficient sleep and you'll enjoy a nice healthy lifestyle. All the best!
- MyNetDiary Inc.
- 230 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019, MyNetDiary Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyNetDiary Premium £6.99
- 1-month Subscription £8.99
- MyNetDiary Premium £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.