Cellink Neo 4+


Designed for iPad

    • 1.6 • 8 Ratings
    • Free



Celllink Neo is the secondary battery for the black box.

Secondary Battery for Black Box Cellink.
It is an application for using Celllink's Bluetooth control system.
It contains cellink operation status, capacity, temperature display or some control functions.

Display contents
1. Connected device (connected model)
2. Battery capacity (%)
3. Battery status (charge / discharge status)
4. Charge / discharge time
5. Battery temperature (℃)
6. Input / output voltage and current

- Download the screen configuration from the server and reflect
- Battery connection, battery selection, capacity editing function added
- Automatically connect to recently connected devices
- App stabilization

What’s New

Version 1.7.18

Resign with latest cod signing certificate.

Ratings and Reviews

1.6 out of 5
8 Ratings

8 Ratings

Dannyp9489 ,

No Notification Settings in IOS

When you leave your vehicle you receive an annoying notification stating your out of Range for your battery to connect to your IOS. This notification needs to be an option for users. Basically my advice is install the App turn off the annoying beeps that the battery makes every time you turn off and turn on your car then delete the App. Unless you like a notification every time you walk away from your car. We need English App update descriptions.

bounav ,

Only useful to turn off beep setting

The app only allowed me to connect to the battery once, after that it kept crashing. It was just long enough to disable the annoying "beep" when the 12V supply is turned on or off.

SiriusGen ,

Works, but needs settings added

Update: since Nov 2020 the app won’t even open after iOS 14.

This app connects to my Cellink Neo 90% of the time. The other 10% it just doesn’t see the battery and I have to manually close the app and relaunch it.

Secondly, and others have mentioned it, when you walk away from your car and the app disconnects, it sends you a notification saying your phone has disconnected. This is going to happen every time you walk away from your car. There is no option to disable this message, and it is tedious to get inside the house at 2am only for my phone to BEEP and wake everyone up, because of this pointless message.

It would be useful if there was a setting to disable this message.

On the other hand, this message could be useful if it gave you some basic information about the battery. For example “Cellink Neo at 76%, approx runtime 36hrs”.

App Privacy

The developer, 이젠, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Collected

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

You Might Also Like

BlackVue Battery
Thinkware Connected
Marbella DVR