Cheatsheet is for the little things you never remember: hotel rooms, license plates, luggage combination, ID numbers. Write them down in Cheatsheet and then refer to them anytime in the Widget or paste them anywhere with the Custom Keyboard. No more fumbling to unlock your phone and find your notes app; Cheatsheet is as easy as swiping right on your lock screen, pulling up the keyboard, or glancing at your Apple Watch.
• Simple UI for adding and managing your cheats.
• Over 200 icons to help you recognize what you’re looking for.
• Quickly copy a cheat by tapping-and-holding on a row.
• Search for your cheats, both in the app and in Spotlight.
• Use Siri to “add notes to Cheatsheet” or “find notes in Cheatsheet”.
• No security. Please don’t use Cheatsheet for important passwords or personal information.
• Shows up to 16 of your cheats.
• Tap the “+” button to add a cheat in the app.
• Select a cheat to copy, open, or delete it.
• Add, edit, and delete cheats right from your wrist.
• Complication shows your top cheat right on your watch face.
• Shows up to 50 cheats, which you can insert anywhere you can use a custom keyboard.
• Includes space, delete, and return keys to help with simple edits.
• Use all your favorite Cheatsheet icons in iMessage.
• Action extension: send text or URLs to Cheatsheet from any app via the share sheet.
• Customize the Cheatsheet widget’s appearance and behavior to suit your needs.
• URL scheme for adding a cheat: cheatsheet://add?text=everything%20is%20awesome.
• Unlock the full widget, keyboard, and Watch app, plus iCloud syncing, with one easy in-app purchase.
• Purchases will help support the ongoing development of Cheatsheet. :)
Cheatsheet’s Watch app has been rebuilt from the ground up!
• Watch app syncs via iCloud. Your initial sync may take a few minutes, but after that it should be speedy and reliable.
• No more limits to cheat length or number of cheats.
• Customizable colors!
• Drag to reorder and swipe to delete.
• Options for sort order, default icon, and recently deleted.
• Watch app now requires watchOS 6.2+ and Cheatsheet Pro.
If you run into trouble, please email email@example.com. And if you like the new Watch app, please leave a review!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you have an Apple Watch you need this!
This is a brilliant user friendly app. Where it shines however is on the Apple Watch. It is really handy for noting items you need from time to time. For example; store your car registration number for the next time you cross a car park and need to enter it for the car park machine. Keep a record of your lotto numbers and so on. The red and black colour scheme looks great on the Apple Watch too! My only criticism is that it doesn’t allow you to sort items by type. Basically everything is listed in the order that it is added. It would be nice for a future update? Anyhow, still one of my all time favourite apps!
Keep information close at hand with Cheatsheet
Simple, elegantly designed app which does one thing brilliantly. I keep frequently needed information close at hand via the widget on my iPhone and on my Apple Watch. I no longer forget on which level I parked my car nor what my hotel room number is or any number of many other information snippets having purchased the pro version. The ability to re-order cheats is very useful along with loads of icons to choose from to reference cheats from one another and the syncing between iPhone, iPad and watch via iCloud is rock solid. Thank you!
As a delivery driver I need to have house names or numbers to hand quickly, and since I’m driving I can do without having to look at paper notes constantly.
This app is truly amazing. I can list all my drops on my Apple Watch and they’ll appear on my watch face. Then I can easily delete them as I complete the deliveries to keep the complication showing the most relevant information.
I bought the pro version almost without hesitation. I find the app so useful, plus the developer obviously puts a great deal of effort into this app, so supporting further development is a no-brainer for me.
If you need access to small pieces of information for quick reference, use this app. You’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
- Overdesigned, LLC
- 97.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Overdesigned, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Cheatsheet Pro £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.