Watchsmith lets you personalize your Apple Watch like never before.
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable complications, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of complications can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your watch face following rules you define. For example, a particular complication slot could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your watch face without the need to constantly switch back and forth between faces.
The Apple Watch app itself also includes a wide collection of tools and functions, such as a weather app, a workout app, a timezone converter, games and a calendar. Watchsmith provides one tap access to what you need, right when you need it.
• Watchsmith is intended for use with a paired Apple Watch, which is where your configured complications will be displayed. It requires watchOS 6.
• Watchsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used during workouts to display your workout metrics, to show a summary of your daily heart rate date, and your activity. Permission for Watchsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Watchsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Watchsmith Premium subscribers.
This update is focused around expanding the support for the Series 1, 2 & 3 Apple Watches. It adds several new complication types to broaden their support. Additionally, these new types also enhance newer watches by introducing support for the text around the bezels on Infograph and California watches. I’m also very happy to now fully support VoiceOver for all complication types.
- Add a Tide Clock complication
- Add a GMT/UTC timezone location
- Add Blank type to rectangular
- Add 24 hour dial
- Fix Weather Gauge with Celsius
- Fix display of declined events
- Fix distance display in KM regions
- Improved rendering for time types (falling back to every 5 minutes now when refreshes aren’t being provided by the system)
- Display version string in watch app to help diagnose certain syncing issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easily customise your watch face with helpful information
What’s going on? I’m a developer and avid watch user. I still barely have any idea how this works and what it does, and I listened to the under the radar episode too.
It feels like being dropped into the cockpit of an A350 and told to fly it without any training, or being told your destination.
I don’t know what I just did, how my watch will look, when it will do whatever it’s doing, what those lines on the face do, why there’s a big complication in the middle with the date and every time I press + it adds more on the edge? Why are there complications round the edge? Something to do with showing different complications at a certain time? But why one in the middle too?
Why is there a horizontal line with a circle on it that looks like I can drag it across but can’t? What’s that line even for?
What’s infograph circle and corner? Infograph is the name of a face I think - but then the previews show multiple faces?????!!!!
Am I on candid camera or having a stroke? It must be one of the two.
Like really I’m trying to understand but just don’t get it at all.
This is literally the most cryptic UI I have ever used in my life. EASILY.
Seriously dude do lots of usability testing - with people who haven’t been primed - nobody is gonna get it.
Interesting idea and I’m sure it’s cool when it works but seriously what does it actually do and how do I make it do it?
Not flexible enough!
I really thought this would be good as I use the Infograph watchface with a lot of complications, however only the basic app complications can be used in the app, and none of the app complications I use are available.
The idea behind the app is admirable, but until the developers allow you to use ANY app’s complications within the program it’s not going to work for me I’m afraid.
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Watchsmith Premium (Monthly) £1.99
- Watchsmith Premium (Annual) £19.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.