Classroom turns your iPad into a powerful teaching assistant, helping you guide students through a lesson, see their progress and keep them on track. With Classroom, you can easily launch the same app on every student iPad at the same time or launch a different app for each group of students. Classroom helps teachers focus on teaching so students can focus on learning.
Assign Shared iPads to students
• Once configured, Classroom connects to nearby student iPads
• Classroom intelligently assigns students to the Shared iPad they most recently used
• Log students out of Shared iPad at the end of a session to prepare for the next class
Start, focus or pause student work
• Launch any app, website or book for students with a tap
• Lock into a single app to help students focus
• Lock screens to pause work or refocus your class
• Mute audio on student devices
See what your students see with Screen View
• See an overview of all student screens at once
• Focus on a single student screen
• Students are informed when their screens are being viewed
Share documents and links with your class using AirDrop
• Share to your entire class with just one tap
• Students can also share with you
Share student work on the classroom Apple TV
• Show the great work your students are doing to the entire class
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly present a student’s screen
• Students are informed when their screens are being presented
Reset forgotten passwords in the classroom
• Reset a Managed Apple ID password without calling IT
Organise students using groups
• Classroom automatically creates groups of students based on the apps they are using
• Teachers can create groups to break students into project teams
• Perform actions on entire groups or on individual students within groups
Great for use with both 1:1 and Shared iPad student devices
Supports IT-managed classes or teacher-created classes
All actions take place over the local network only
iPad with iOS 12 or later
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled on both student and teacher devices
Students within Bluetooth range of the teacher running Classroom
• Automatically access classes set up through Apple School Manager by signing into your device with a Managed Apple ID
• Use AirPlay to project class details to Apple TV when inviting students to join a teacher-created class
• Easily adjust the size of students’ screens by pinching to zoom in or out
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another way for your teachers to spy on you, and effectively.
Yup, allow your teacher to see absolutely EVERYTHING on your device. Carry on advertising privacy when you allow such things, Apple. This is not privacy. Also, devices you ‘own’ and have paid for are no longer private. Have all your notifications and other private things seen by your teachers just by downloading this app and setting it up suggesting that you agree to this when you’re forced to. If this isn’t reason for you to switch hardware and software vendors, I don’t know what is.
Only teachers can use this app so if u want it for ur children it will not work I recommend class dojo if u apply as a teacher on it u can add points to what ever thing ur child has done and they can get rewards at the end of the week depending on how many points they get from a parent I give this app 0stars if u could .
I have wanted to use this app in school for months but wasn't able to. Unfortunately we only have 16GB IPad minis for students to use so it wasn't possible to set up. With the new update it's possible to quickly attach all IPads to a classroom - a brilliant feature for Digital Learning in school. I would recommend!
- Apple Distribution International
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.