Commusoft is an online all-in-one software system for plumbers, gas and heating engineers, electricians and oil technicians. It helps you to manage your customer database, quotations, jobs, engineers’ diaries, safety certificates and invoicing, and it integrates with popular accounting packages such as Sage, Quickbooks and Xero.
The mobile application is designed for engineers and manages who are interested in managing one or many engineers.
- Manage your diary (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and List View)
- Manage your engineers diaries (tablet version only)
- Restrict engineers to only a few days of their diary
- Cancel visits
- Add new diary events for estimates/jobs
Estimates and Jobs
- View your Estimate and Job information
- Have Customers sign when the Engineer arrives to agree to your Terms and Conditions (optional)
- Keep a time-sheet based on when an engineer travels, arrives and completes his work
- Keep track if an engineer cannot get access to a property as no one is in
- Give engineers all the information he needs while on site (Estimate/Jobs History, Previous Engineers Notes, Parts used etc)
- Have Customers and Engineers sign when a job is completed
- Have Engineers complete a full job sheet with information on what parts he needs, what parts he's used from his van, what work he has done on site etc.
- Complete Gas Certificates
- Complete Electrical Certificates (coming soon)
- Complete Oil Certificates
- Complete PAT Test Certificates (coming soon)
- Complete Custom generated Certificates (coming soon)
Other things Engineers can do
- Take photos
- Complete and email/print Estimates from site with on site acceptance using signature capture
- Create and email/print Invoices from site
- Mark parts as used from his van
- Add Appliances (like Make/Model of Boilers, Cookers, Fires etc)
- Create new customer contacts or update existing contacts telephone number, email address etc
- Email Customers/Work Addresses straight from their app (it is recorded against the customer and viewable on the PC)
We have fixed appliance make search issue.
Need to get in touch? Please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Commusoft are simply Outstanding!
We’ve been currently using commusoft for 7 years now and they’ve completely transformed the way we work as a company. Turning 5 minute jobs into 30 seconds jobs they have helped the way we maintain and fast and efficient service for our tradesmen company.
There customer service is top notch, there always keeping us up to date with updates and new features and informing us how to use them and videos to demonstrate this. They listen to the customer and try there upmost to change features to suit us. They really go above and beyond and would recommend them to any new company that wants brilliant support!
Outstanding Software & App
Our business currently use Commusoft to run our business. The software is pretty simple to use and allows for a wide range of tools to help the business deliver an effective service to our customers.
The reports function allows us to better analyse our work streams and our jobs, which is helping us to better systems and practices to deliver a better services.
Excellent Software - Seaburn Gas
I have been using Commusoft for a number of years now and have always been happy with its performance and support that you get from the developers.
Our engineers never have any problems using it when out in the field. It is a really useful piece of software for small businesses who need an appointment/diary system that doesn’t cost the earth.
- Commusoft Ltd
- 118.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Commusoft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.