Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cycling Plus Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*Improved download experience
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great magazine - broken app
I enjoy the magazine, which has a great balance of reviews and articles. Unfortunately, the app works 30% of the time, possibly less; reading usually requires several attempts, with the app failing to launch, the screen and issues freezing at 0%. I am using an up to date iPad that is in all other respects smooth and easy to use. This has been a constant problem since buying the subscription and none of the updates have really helped. This is a huge pity. I won’t be renewing the subscription; too I often think that I will read the latest issue, then give up because the app won’t launch. Just such an app failure prompted this review.
AWFUL since new app provider
I loved this magazine. It works flawlessly month after month. Then a new app came out for it. I guess it was a company swap. From that moment this has become a useless app. Most of the magazines which I've purchased do not open. And yes, I have sync'd the old and new apps. But within the new app when I try to view a magazine the screen goes to what should be the magazine but all I get is a black screen and a large "0%" in the middle. Clearly not loading. I've emailed them only to receive a generic reply telling me how to sync the apps. No help at all. Gutted and rather annoyed. Don't waste your money. I'm hunting a refund. Update... STILL NO REPLY FROM THEM AND NOW NO MAGAZINE OPENS.....
The magazine itself is great and I enjoy the content every month BUT the other rival magazine always works better!!
I find myself waiting for the app to load and then when I think my magazines are downloaded to my phone, their not. If I am not connected to wifi it just doesn't work and this is really annoying. If i have something which I have downloaded I really expect it to work even when I'm not connected to the web. This app needs sorting out. Maybe have a look at the other cycling magazine as they have a much better layout and page function and it works off line as well.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- Cycling Plus subscription £3.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.