Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
• Instantly block unauthorized devices with one tap
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES WON'T AFFECT YOUR DAILY USAGE
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less active times to let you fully enjoy streaming, online gaming, and fast file transfers.
For other D-Link router products, refer to the QRS Mobile app.
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
iOS 11.0 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to setup, can’t go wrong
The app allowed me to setup my network very easily and was pretty much a next next next basis, the only inputs info I had to provide being the network name, network password and admin password.
Thank god this was the case because the provided instructions were very simplistic with diagrams and no text apart from how to get the app installed on your phone
I give this rate on the ground it is very good device and amazing stable connection excellent performance
Does not work at all for a very simple two-access-point setup.
I bought two D-Link X1560 access points to run as simple access points.
This app refuses to do anything at all without internet access via the WAN port. It just hangs forever.
So I configured them both manually and simply via the web interface. Give them an IP address, connect them to my switch via ethernet and set up the wifi.
Second massive flaw with the app, as if the first wasn’t enough- it doesn’t sense more than one on a network. Or rather it might, but it just hangs at the first one.
Third massive flaw, after trying and failing to access the first device on your network, subsequent launches of the app try to access that device at launch, so the app can no longer - ever - be used again because it hangs up forever.
Worse than useless, because it has wasted my time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: www.dlink.com/en/support, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link Corporation
- 415.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 D-Link Corporation