Managing your home network can get complicated. That's why we made the new D-Link Wi-Fi app more friendly and functional. Packed with a range of smart features, the D-Link Wi-Fi app gives you the power to setup and manage your D-Link wireless network effortlessly using your smartphone or tablet.
Network Management, Made Smarter.
WONDERING WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR WI-FI?
• View your entire network at a glance
• Check your connection status
• Find out who/what is connected to your network instantly
NETWORK MANAGEMENT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
• The new D-Link Wi-Fi makes it easy to setup and control your home network without having to turn on your computer
• Intuitive interface lets you find what you need quickly
• Find out who's on your network with your mobile device
• Instantly block unauthorized devices with one tap
INTERNET INTERFERING WITH FAMILY CONNECTIONS?
• Make room for more family time with access Schedules
• Restrict your kids' device access with Parental Controls
GUESTS COMING OVER?
• Enable Guest-Wi-Fi without exposing your main Wi-Fi password
• Tap and share your Guest Wi-Fi instantly with QR Code or messaging apps
FIRMWARE UPGRADES, WITHOUT THE DISRUPTION
• Enjoy streaming, online gaming, and file transfers with less disruption
• Device firmware upgrades are scheduled at less disruptive times
For other D-Link router products, refer to the QRS Mobile app.
The D-Link Wi-Fi app is for local access only. Your smartphone or tablet must be connected to your Wi-Fi system to use this app.
To access advanced features of the Wi-Fi System, you should use the web interface by going to http://covr.local./ or http://dlinkrouter.local./ from a computer or mobile device connected to the system.
iOS 11.0 or later.
If you are experiencing issues, contact email@example.com.
1. iOS 14 enhancements.
2. Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
D-link router mobile control
An application for DIR-825
So easy to setup, can’t go wrong
The app allowed me to setup my network very easily and was pretty much a next next next basis, the only inputs info I had to provide being the network name, network password and admin password.
Thank god this was the case because the provided instructions were very simplistic with diagrams and no text apart from how to get the app installed on your phone
Dlink wifi app cannot find the device
I have set up the dir x1860 and am connected to the internet wirelessly through it and speed tested at my providers maximum speed but the app keeps saying connect to the d link network and then return to the app. I have tried restarting app but get the same problem. This happens on both iPad and iPhone
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: www.dlink.com/en/support, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link Corporation
- 380.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 D-Link Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.