• The revamped mydlink app offers more intelligent, customizable, and intuitive smart home automation, as well as improved user experience, enriched features and increased usability. We want to ensure all users get optimal experience, in order to achieve this, the mydlink app will no longer support iOS versions below 10.3.4. If you are currently using iOS 10.3.4 or below we recommend you upgrade your mobile operating system as soon as possible.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 1 day and up to 3 cameras.
USD $0.99 Monthly, USD $9.99 Yearly
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Event recording, 90 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $19.99 Monthly, USD $199.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
‧ Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Possible bug in version 2.11.0 for iOS
It is good to see D Link provide on-going update to this app for performance optimisation.
After the version 2.11.0 iOS update, I found that the home page information of '? day(s) ago' on the camera images had failed to refresh itself. It was used to be showing the time/date of last turning on the camera. Now the camera last turning on information is dated - I guess it shows the last time before this new version was installed. Apparently it is a bug. Suggest D Link to look into it.
Just exceeded any expectation I had!
Set up as part of Alexa today and can not be more impressed. Was very simple to do once I got the hang of how things are linked to Alexa; which is once the item had been setup them selves on their app, the easily links to Alexa with, like a patch and then its full useable.
The speaker and mic are perfect; the picture is clear as you could want. Motion actually works very well.
AND! and it’s a big and! You get a never-ending subscription to 1 Full Day of Cloud Storage for 1 Camara I.e. if something happens no matter it’s data size; it’s stored in the cloud for 24hrs / one day and you can download it and save it forever straight to your iPhone; which seeing as you get a notification if motion is detected means you can download it and save it forever as soon as it happens (the subscriptions, which I do not think are badly priced at all; are to store data from multiple cameras, for multiple days; like 5 Cameras worth data, that store anything recorded for 7 days before it is wiped).
However, with out wanting to sound big headed, I do have a back for things like this, so might be a tad difficult to get your head round and the order things have to be done in. If so give me a message and I’ll talk you through it
I hope this helps and I know a robot, can say it’s not a robot; but I am truly not a robot. So any questions you may have; please feel free to give me a shout.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: https://services.eu.dlink.com/home/main, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
Promising but very buggy
This app frustrates me, it’s very well designed and the layout is very good. It should be the ideal companion for my indoor camera. But it isn’t, because it is very unreliable on my iPhone 11 Pro. If I open the app once it tends to work properly. If I then navigate away from it and go back to it at some point in the future, nothing will load. I have to manually close the app from the app switcher and open it again fresh before anything will load. This happens repeatably, all the time. And takes the app from being very useful to being a right pain in the backside. Frequently I’ll get notifications and tapping on them to launch the app will just result in a hang until I relaunch the app, which pretty much breaks the usefulness of the notifications.
Please please address these issues and claim the high rating that this app should be worthy of!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 166.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium-Monthly £4.49
- Basic-Monthly £2.29
- Basic-Yearly £21.99
- Pro-Monthly £8.99
- Premium-Monthly £4.49
- Premium-Yearly £43.99
- Lite-Monthly £0.99
- Pro-Yearly £87.99
- Lite-Yearly £9.99
- Pro Plus-Monthly £19.99