mydlink has updated its security settings. Please update to keep your application secure and functioning properly.
· Added forced firmware updates to ensure support for the latest features
· Added a reminder when removing a hub device which is associated with other devices
· Improved device status icons to make them more informative
· Improved the schedule and automation creation processes
· Improved the schedule overview screen for ease-of-use
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but slow!
- each time you launch the app it takes several seconds to automatically signing in! That is one of the biggest issues to me...
- Great notification when a camera detect a motion.... it is very accurate and pushed on time. However, when tap on the a notification, you will need multiple stops to reach the right cam and to see the live stream or recorded clip from SD which is not useful.. they could’ve supported a Rich notification so present a clip or at least when tap the notification it should lunch the app to the right camera and show live stream video and access to most recent clip recorded..
Just exceeded any expectation I had!
Set up as part of Alexa today and can not be more impressed. Was very simple to do once I got the hang of how things are linked to Alexa; which is once the item had been setup them selves on their app, the easily links to Alexa with, like a patch and then its full useable.
The speaker and mic are perfect; the picture is clear as you could want. Motion actually works very well.
AND! and it’s a big and! You get a never-ending subscription to 1 Full Day of Cloud Storage for 1 Camara I.e. if something happens no matter it’s data size; it’s stored in the cloud for 24hrs / one day and you can download it and save it forever straight to your iPhone; which seeing as you get a notification if motion is detected means you can download it and save it forever as soon as it happens (the subscriptions, which I do not think are badly priced at all; are to store data from multiple cameras, for multiple days; like 5 Cameras worth data, that store anything recorded for 7 days before it is wiped).
However, with out wanting to sound big headed, I do have a back for things like this, so might be a tad difficult to get your head round and the order things have to be done in. If so give me a message and I’ll talk you through it
I hope this helps and I know a robot, can say it’s not a robot; but I am truly not a robot. So any questions you may have; please feel free to give me a shout.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: https://services.eu.dlink.com/home/main, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
App constantly crashing
So i have the DCS-8300 camera, its actually decent but it doesn’t have a web browser option so you have to use the app which is where the problems start. When streaming (being used as a kid monitor) its freezes after about 1 hour and leaves a picture on the phone like its the movie Speed. So not good for your monitoring your kids when they are playing or sleeping. Eventually it crashes on its own and have to repeat this cycle which is very frustrating. Before it crashes there it a time when you click to change a setting on the open app and it then crashes out. Please, please fix this as it making the camera a waste of time and will put people off buying Dlink cameras. If this was fixed i could then recommend it, until then its unreliable and making me look elsewhere for another solution.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review and we value your feedback. Please provide us more details, and problem description via this link: #https://services.eu.dlink.com/home/main#, and we will do our best to support you. -D-Link Support Team
- D-Link International PTE LTD
- 142.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 D-Link Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Basic-Monthly £2.29
- Premium-Monthly £4.49
- Pro-Monthly £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.