It's the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspaper on your tablet
- Award winning journalism, breaking news alerts, interactive puzzles, comprehensive sports coverage and all of the supplements and magazines, including Mirror Football, We Love TV and Notebook.
- Choose which package you want (weekday, weekend or seven days)
Our tablet edition is the exact copy of our print edition and comes with three subscription packages to choose from:
- Weekday package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £4.99 per month
- Weekend package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £4.99 per month
- Seven day package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £6.99 per month
Your payment details are required at sign up, however you can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the two month trial period.
If you have any queries or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, ahead of the next payment being taken
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see more information (https://www.mirror.co.uk/about-us/tablet-edition-subscriptions-12645476)
Bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
The app itself is great, but every time Apple update their software the app crashes. Paper downloads but you can’t read it by tapping the article, only by zooming in. Only way around it is to delete app and download again.
It works again - fantastic! Easily the best newspaper app as far as I’m concerned
The Mirror has been my morning newspaper for years now, and is the first thing that I launch on the iPad every day.
Unfortunately, when ios 11 came along, the app stopped working (I got a crash every time I opened it), and after getting over the trauma, and sending messages to the developers, I started looking at all the other UK newspaper apps that are out there.
I couldn’t find any that came close to the way that the Mirror allows me to see the newspaper page at a glance, pinch and zoom to see full details of any images on the pages, and tap on a story to get to the full text of that story.
This morning I saw that there’s a new version available (2.43) even though it doesn’t show in the iPad updates, so I deleted the app and then reinstalled it. Lo and behold, everything works again - woo-hoo!!!
They’ve done a brilliant job with the app, and it can once be my main source of information about politician’s idiocies, football players latest inflated salaries and most importantly, the daily comics...
Well done to everyone concerned with creating the app.
E edition Daily Mirror
I download the e edition each day it is free during the week and I pay by subscription at the weekend. I like the fact you can sometimes have video clips of stories. Would recommend to anyone especially if you do not want to read papers from Conservative HQ! The only downside is that sometimes you cannot find the answers to the pub quiz as pages are missing, they need also to open more games as very few are available.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Mirror
- The Mirror - Saturday and Sunday Subscription £3.99
- The Mirror - Saturday and Sunday Subscription £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.