Over 400 healthy, plant-based recipes, with instructional videos, meal planners, shopping lists and step-by-step images to make plant based cooking easier. We also have a wide selection of yoga videos so that you can get moving at home. The Deliciously Ella app is easy to use and updated every week with inspirational new recipes, videos and content, helping you feel healthier and happier.
- 400 healthy, easy to make, plant-based recipes
- 40 yoga videos ranging from 10-40 minutes with beginner’s videos to help anyone new to the practice, more advanced classes for those wishing to progress, and a wide range of morning and evening practices to help you start and end your day
- 30 recipe videos, showing you exactly how to make the recipes
- Step-by-step images of a recipe breaking down what each step should look like
- Meal-planning feature
- Shopping list feature
- In app podcast on health and wellness
- Advanced search functionality
- Updated weekly with new content
- Ability to change between metric and imperial measurements
- Favourite button to save your go-to recipes
DELICIOUSLY ELLA SUBSCRIPTION
£0.99 Monthly subscription gives you access to all the app content and features including recipes, yoga videos, shopping list and meal planner.
The price is for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and the actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
After the free trial, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the current price for the billing period selected.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Terms and Conditions
Video player bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Recipes are great
This app gets 4 stars for the recipes. They have all been excellent and so healthy.
What I would like to see is some improvements to the app:
I would like to share the app with my husband, we both cook and do the food shopping so using the app on its own is not working for us as a family (perhaps you can do this and I’ve just missed it?)
Also it would be great if you could add your own items to the shopping list. Hate having 2 shopping lists and where I love this one wish I could add my own stuff.
Room for improvement
This is a good app with quality content. I downloaded this app for the recipes, I feel like that’s the reason a lot of people have/will download this app for. But, there is no nutritional info. I feel like that’s a must with recipes nowadays?
Another thing that is kind of annoying is that you can’t change the serving size. Which is especially awkward when it’s a dish that serves 3? I don’t know, maybe I’m nitpicking. But it’s an easy feature to include so I don’t see why it’s been left out?
Thirdly, and this is just nitpicking, when you load the app, it mutes any other audio on your device. So, if you’re in a shop listening to a podcast/book/music or whatever you treat your ears to while you’re out and about and you load the app to check the ingredients in your shopping list, it will just mute whatever you were listening to. The app doesn’t even have audio so I don’t see the reason for this happening?
HAVING SAID ALL THAT THOUGH. It is a good app with lots of quality recipes. When I say lots, I mean lots! There’s plenty to choose from which is great because most vegan recipe apps only have about 10 dishes so I like the variety in this.
Just needs to fix and add a few features and it’ll be great! Keep up the good work guys!
I really love this app
I wasn’t expecting this app to be as good as it is. It’s cut down my meal planning time to 10 minutes a week while as before was well over an hour trying to gather all the different recipes.
It’s only £1 a month which I think is underpriced for what you get, even my partner agreed with this!
A couple things that could be improved are: 1. Being able to have my partner have the app as a family plan so he can add his own recipes to the meal plan as we both divide the cooking.
2. Adding more options for lunch would be fantastic that don’t take an hour to make. I haven’t been using the app to plan any lunches.
3. If the recipe is to make one element of the picture then state what else is included in the picture. I’ve forgotten a couple times to make extra sides because i was basing it off the picture and not comparing it to the ingredients.
Love this app and highly recommend everyone subscribing!!
- Eleanor Woodward
- 229.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Deliciously Ella Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Deliciously Ella Subscription £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.