Deta Connect is easy to install and simple to setup, providing a cutting edge and flexible home automation solution.
· Smart Control
· Easy to Install
· Market Leading Technology
· Simple to Setup
· User Friendly
Lighting and Power Accessories are installed using conventional wiring and installation practices. Wireless Switches, scene setters and handheld remotes provide the flexibility to wirelessly control your Deta Connect sockets and switches.
Heating Accessories provide total control of both wet and electric heating systems, maximising energy efficiency within the home. Wireless thermostatic radiator valves, boiler switches and thermostats provide heating control either by room, zone or for the whole home.
The Deta Connect App will enable you to:*
· At the touch of a button schedule devices across your whole home to activate or deactivate at certain times of the day, week and month
· Automatically link schedules to sunrise and sunset
· Monitor, control and schedule lighting, power and heating requirements by individual room or zone to suit your specific needs throughout the day
· Define and name rooms and devices to reflect the unique layout of your own home
· Monitor your real-time electricity usage by adding our Energy Monitor
Deta Connect… to a smart home.
* Please note this App requires a Deta Connect Link which must be configured with Deta Connect Lighting, Power and Heating accessories.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Return of the original!
Most welcome to find this oddly named control app from LightWave which actually works.
Having upset the world by producing a new and dreadful version of the original LightWave app this one now provides all the right features and it does the business.
This app is great! Lightwaverf have totally ruined there original app. So found this one to surprise and was very happy to find lightwaverf had not made any updates to it. Which meant it worked.
Honestly have no idea why they decided to ruin there own app and leave many users with a non working system. Probably along the lines of that they want users to upgrade to generation 2 devices, although it seems they have not even managed that. The reviews for generation 2 app are very poor.
Honestly. Sort your self out lightwaverf.
Not sure why lightwaverf are on a self destruct program. Who knows but let’s hope they leave Deta connect well alone. If they have any sense, Deta brand will tell them to not do any updates. Why touch something that works! It’s not like your going to make our generation 1 products work with HomeKit, that’s normally the idea of a update, not to remove functionality.
Apologies for the facetious heading, but I’ve really been struggling with Lightwave RF’s ‘official’ app and almost threw all of the kit away. But, this one is great and does just what the Lightwave one used to before they messed it up.
Like the previous reviewer, I also say to the developers ‘don’t touch this one!’
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.