The most functional diary for iOS lets you keep all your precious memories in one place and even reminds you to write down your experiences every day.
• The most feature-rich diary app for iOS & Windows 10
• Write your journal on your PC, iPad or iPhone, thanks to Cloud Sync
• Daily notifications remind you to write down your memories
• Attach pictures, drawings, audio recordings, files, tags, people, ratings or locations to your diary entries
• Automatic integration of your social media activity (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/...) and your daily step count
• Optional password protection of your diary
• Cloud Sync (OneDrive/Google Drive/Dropbox/WebDAV)
• Backup your diary with importing & exporting the database
• Export your diary entries as Word or plain text file (.docx + .txt)
• New app logo
• New tag type "tracker" allows you to track custom values (e.g. weight, mood, ...)
• The search now also includes tags
• New (Japanese) & updated translations
• Various other small (performance) improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great functionality and cross-platform!
I used to use Diarium on Windows 10 and Windows Mobile back when that was around but after having to move to iOS I had to look to other options as there wasn’t an iOS app at the time to the best of my knowledge.
I’m absolutely thrilled to have found during some random internet searching about journals that Diarium is now available on iOS! I bought it immediately and imported all of my data across from the other app I was using (which all happened really rather quickly and without any hanging/crashing as I’ve experienced on the other app regularly!).
I love the look of this app, the tie in to the camera roll and photos as well as the ability to view by timeline and map. I’m pleased to see cloud sync still works using my own cloud storage provider which I’m sure is a big part of the reason why there isn’t a monthly subscription. The biggest benefit to me though has to be cross-platform support between iOS and Windows 10!
Thanks for bringing the app over to iOS, happy to support your continued development and pick up the Pro upgrade. Keep up the great work :)
Does exactly what I want
I’ve only owned for a week (I upgraded before trial ran out too ), but it does exactly what I want. I’ve emailed the developer about an issue and I had a really swift reply which I thought was amazing. There has even been an update in the short time I’ve been using it so that proves that is in constant development. Seems a quality app to me and when can be used on other platforms too it’s a no brainier to me to buy (or try free what can u lose)
I love that photos are shown on each date. A great reminder of what I’ve done if my memory needs jogging. And also how it shows what happened on the same date in previous years. It’s the best one I’ve found up to now. My only bugbear is that I would like to be able to remove photos that I don’t want to be there.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the nice review - happy you like it! Please write me a mail about the problem you are having with the photos. You can disable the automatic integration of your camera roll in the app settings. If you accidentally added a photo, you can remove it again by pressing and holding it and then select "remove" in the context menu. Hope this helps :)
- Timo P
- 66.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020, T. Partl
- In-App Purchases
- Pro version £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.