This app will help you:
• Beat insomnia
• Lose weight
• Increase motivation
• Reduce stress
• Gain confidence
• Explore your mind
• Be more creative
• Get closure
...and much more!
• The relaxation pill, 'T-Break' comes pre-loaded so you can see real results in less than 20 minutes.
Digipill is the #1 Health & Fitness App around the World. Each pill is a guided meditation voiced by Brian Colbert, a leading expert in NLP, and psychoacoustic director of Digipill.
How do I get more?
When you are ready to try more pills, you can purchase them from the Pharmacy inside the app. There are 21 to download right now, and we're adding more soon. For a full list of pills, check out http://digipill.com
How does it work?
Digipill uses a unique combination of psychoacoustics and NLP to help you to unlock your subconscious in order to change your mood, perception, or even your behaviour. For more information about how it works and the science behind Digipill, visit http://digipill.com
How do I use it?
Download a pill, remove all distractions, sit back with some headphones, and listen.
How do I get in touch?
As always, we love to hear from you, especially if you want to suggest a way we can improve Digipill, or simply share a great experience!
Just contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @DigipillApp
Purchase a repeat prescription to instantly get access to all pills (both current and future) without having to buy each pill individually.
• Monthly (£4.99 / $4.99 / €4.99)
• Annual (£19.99 / $19.99 / €19.99)
- On iPhone, if iOS 10 and later, Digipill uses HealthKit to record your Mindful Minutes - for example, a 30 minute Pill will result in 30 Mindful Minutes being added to your Health app
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– These subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchasing
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This update (2.2.2) fixes a bug that could caused a crash if using the app without an internet connection.
We're very friendly - always email email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback :-)
Improvements since version 2.0:
• You can now control Digipill on your Apple Watch.
• Easily purchase all pills in one go with a Repeat Prescription.
• Each pill has new photography and advice on when to use them.
• Record your Mindful Minutes in the Health app.
• Use the Reminder feature to make sure you meditate regularly.
• The interface has been optimised for different screen sizes
• You can now use Digipill when in Landscape mode on iPad.
• You can now download multiple pills at once, and pills should download in the background.
Ratings and Reviews
REALLY DOES WORK!!
I love this App. I am very new to all this sort of thing. I have never believed it could work. But after years of taking sleeping tablets because I have always had trouble getting to sleep then deciding I didn't want to rely on them any more and stopped them and so spent another year lying awake until at least 5.30am every day I decided I had nothing to lose by giving it a try. I now actually look forward to the night time and an added bonus is I don't wake up still carrying around the effects of the pills and got a better quality sleep.
Oh and I feel I should mention this is only my first week of using this App... Many Thanks.
It changed my life
In 2014 I had severe depression due to to loss of my gran dying suddenly without warning. I was prescribed anti depressants - which I don’t agree as people get addicted to them. So I tried other options and discovered Digipill it helped me through my depression, I use it regularly to keep my anxiety at bay and also it’s helped me in recovery from surgery. It’s also great for quick power naps as I lead a hectic lifestyle. I highly recommend anyone to try it!
It tooke a while to get into it, getting used to the speakers voice and music at the same time but it's definitely grown on me and helped. I've tried a number of the pills on here. T break I have found the most helpful. The one about feeling special and sensual as a lady did make me laugh lol its gotta be said. Some of the noises being made were fresh put of A Carry On film but to be fair its a good app on the whole.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SKAN VENTURES LIMITED
- 134.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 YUZA
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Deeply £3.49
- Slim to Thin £5.99
- Peace of Mind £3.49
- Lifting the Cloud £3.49
- Sanctuary £4.49
- Perfect Pitch £1.79
- Comfort £3.49
- Motivation £4.49
- Closure £2.49
- Monthly Prescription £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.