eDrawings Viewer is the only CAD viewer for Mac which delivers a premier 3D viewing experience for non CAD professionals. eDrawings Viewer enables anyone to quickly and easily view, print and review native eDrawings and SOLIDWORKS files in addition to AutoCAD DWG and DXF files. eDrawings is an email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases the sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
eDrawings enables 2D & 3D product evaluation and collaboration through the MarkUp, Measure and Section tools. With dynamic sectioning collaborators can see any internal or external view of the design they require and mark-up enables them to give precise and contextual feedback.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, YouSendIt®, and others), web and FTP sites, network drives
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data
* Interrogate designs and collaborate with precision using Measure, MarkUp and Section functionality
* Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
* Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
For more information, visit:
Fix intermittent crash on exit
Add middle mouse button and scroll support for panning/rotating and zooming
Additional Bug Fixes
Support for SolidWorks 2020 File Format
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using edrawings for many years on the mac to view, measure and annotate .dwg drawings from others and to review my own .dwg outputs from SketchUp etc. Great to have it on appstore now, usability of the interface is good, it is more intuitive than earlier versions but some things still a little obscure so 4 star not 5. Free so superb value!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are Glad that you liked our app.
If you need assistance with eDrawings app feel free to contact eDrawings Support on below link: http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/ed/edrawings-support.htmStay
Stay tuned for our next release.
Works for me
I was a bit put off by the other reviews, but as it's free I thought I'd give it a try. For me it works - I just want to be able to view DWG files and layers, and that it does just fine!
Latest release of eDrawings crashes on quit, and crashes opening large (approx. 100Mb) assembly files. The zooming and panning controls/shortcuts are also inconsistent with SolidWorks itself.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for getting in touch regarding the app. If you have time,
Can you provide some further information, for example, some screenshot or video demonstrating the issue at your end by creating a Service request on below link:
eDrawings Support Team.
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
- 68.6 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1999-2019 Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.